NT, what is your longest relationship? Vol. with a woman

1 year

Argued way too much and her parents hated me cuz of my tattoos 
mean.gif

similar but not even close. on here you are essentially anonymous. facebook is a place where people know who you are, are familiar with your relationship status and care about your personal business.

Last edited:
a) 18
b) April to August of this year, so 5 months

For those not in that relationship anymore.. [don't have to share]
c) We going to different schools. Still friends though.

similar but not even close. on here you are essentially anonymous. facebook is a place where people know who you are, are familiar with your relationship status and care about your personal business.
Exactly, And having just an avy on here is no where close to taking a pic WITH another person.

wait til ya gal has a real job, and older dudes w/ a lil bread holler at her.

They will have lil bread, I will have too.

And if she goes with older dudes for the money, screw it. That women wasn't for me in the end.

8 months.
spent too much time together, it made me hate her. That and she's a selfish *****. lol

A year and a month, nothing else really made it past 6 months. I don't trust these witches, they might catch me slipping.

2 years on and off

Said she couldn't love me the way I deserved, coupled with the fact that I'm moving away in a few months. Trying hard to move on.

Started dating Nov. 1 2004
Currently together and going strong elementary school sweethearts the mother of two of my children and one she didn't give birth too.

I LOVE HER

on and off for 3 years; longest without a break was 11 months, a week before our 1 year smh I aint **** cause now i cant even find any gf material :lol:

Back
Top Bottom