NT, what should I do (no Hansen)

I just got back into contact with this dude I went to middle school with. He's a year older than me and was a grade above me. He adds me on facebook and Istart seeing some disturbing messages between him and this underage female
ohwell.gif
. The girl he's corresponding with happens to be the younger sister of this dude I went to high school with but lost contact with after graduation.The dude is 21 and she's 15
sick.gif
. I was just browsing his page and Iquickly saw a comment from her that kind of threw me off (it said something like "I miss you baby"). To further investigate, I go on her page, itsopen and guess what I see: a comment from this dude saying things like "I miss you too, when can I get in those jeans"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I was thinking maybeit was a joke but when I go back to dude's page, the wall post was deleted and the evidence was gone
indifferent.gif

Should I do something or should I just turn the other way? I just can't even imagine that considering my little sister is 15. I'm thinking about tryingto find her older brother's number and letting him know what the deal is. It would kill me inside if something happened to this little girl and Ididn't do something about it
tired.gif
tired.gif

this is going on all across the nation, Im not surprised. Dude i went to hs was with a girl my sister age. And my lil sis's friend had a crush on me... iwasnt having any of that though.

Stay out of it and mind your own business.

She's 15 I doubt he's forcing her to do anything she doesn't already want to do.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

If you were in his situation, would you want someone to c-block you like that? Up to you man! She has obviously made this decision for herself, you can'tstop her from doing it.

Tell the dude you went to highschool with whose little sister it is. He'll take the situation off your hands forsure.

Call Chris Hansen, or get a flip cam, and do your own Chris Hansen thing by setting him up, and post it on NT.

to the people saying mind your business: how would you feel if that was your sister though? i mean she's 15, it's not like she's even MENTALLYmature enough to understand the nature of the situation

based on some of yall replies... yall are grimey as hell
smh.gif

15 and 21, thats pedo as hell fam. she cant even drive yet
sick.gif

If it doens't directly affect you....leave it alone.

Don't focus too much on things not involving yourself...that's how %%#+ gets $*%%$* up

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

to the people saying mind your business: how would you feel if that was your sister though? i mean she's 15, it's not like she's even MENTALLY mature enough to understand the nature of the situation

laugh.gif
shes probably had all her holes dug in and out of already.

let the 21 year old beat it and eat it and go about his business.

Say something, but be discreet. Nobody needs to know it was you who spoke out... if they do, you're inviting trouble.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Say something, but be discreet. Nobody needs to know it was you who spoke out... if they do, you're inviting trouble.
Took your advice. Got the brother's number and called him anonymously to know whats up
laugh.gif
. Dude sounded upset but that ain't right.

Some of yall on NT are grimy as hell though
smh.gif
smh.gif

stop snitching! but thats pretty sad on oh boys part by beating with a 15 year old girl...

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

Tell the dude you went to highschool with whose little sister it is. He'll take the situation off your hands forsure.

This

Back
Top Bottom