NT what should I do? vol. wheres my money

Short story. I lend my boy 1.4k to pay for his tuition. Over a half a year later he hasnt paid me shhhh. What do I do? I am extremely heated right now and I am thinking about killing him.

smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Live up to your screen name.[/color]

I only lend $$$ to rich trust fund kids with $ pending

then charge crazy interest

smh @ lending $ to people that actually need it, it never works well

ask him for your money back,
payment plan, and if he is making cash ask for some interest.
if not get what you want,
smh at you for lending it to him n not setting up a plan on how hes gonna pay you back

Biggest mistake I have ever did in my entire life. Son is a straight up bum. He failed his classes too and he is jobless. He has nothing going on for him, son only blazes. This guy is the very definition of a scum.

I am losing my fin mind right now .

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Biggest mistake I have ever did in my entire life. Son is a straight up bum. He failed his classes too and he is jobless. He has nothing going on for him, son only blazes. This guy is the very definition of a scum.

ohwell.gif

take it as an L (for a while)
you shouldnt be lending out $ you couldnt afford to be without anyway

don't do something stupid and make things worse, just keep it in the back of your mind, that's all you can do
tired.gif

you serious fam? killin dude for 1400 dollars? i mean i know 1400 is 1400 but thats your boy.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Small claims court? Last time I lent someone $600 it took 5 months for them to pay me back
smh.gif
smh.gif
.. that was the last time I did that.. I don't ask anyone for anything just so I don't hear the "Remember that time..." speech.[/color]

No offense but that was really dumb of you. $1400 is a lot of money..
Since you don't have a contract the only way to get your $$ is through violence lol
cause honestly otherwise hes just going to brush you off, its not like you can take him to court.

five points on the dollar every week until he pays you in full

if he doesnt have it every week, the difference gets tacked onto the principle

Originally Posted by nick0lis

you serious fam? killin dude for 1400 dollars? i mean i know 1400 is 1400 but thats your boy.

i dont consider him as my boy anymore
i help this N out so much and he has nothing to show for,
FIN NOTHING
I gave him a place to stay for 4 months before he moved out, fed him did mad shhhh hooked him up with everything and took care of him.
I wouldnt even be this mad if he actually did good on his classes.... but not he gotta smoke pot everyday and fail and owe me my money.

I can go on all day why this kid is a scum. In the end I just want my money so I can dead this POS MOFO

laugh.gif
@ "double murder/suicide".
You MIGHT have to just take the L man.A payment plan should have been established a long time ago and this cat does nothing but "blaze"?
You ain't gettin' %%$! back from a dude like that!

You go to his house and start claiming items. That's the first step. Tell him you're holding them as collateral.

After that, if he makes no effort to pay, turn over that collateral to the goons as payment for a friendly visit.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

i dont consider him as my boy anymore
i help this N out so much and he has nothing to show for,
FIN NOTHING
I gave him a place to stay for 4 months before he moved out, fed him did mad shhhh hooked him up with everything and took care of him.
I wouldnt even be this mad if he actually did good on his classes.... but not he gotta smoke pot everyday and fail and owe me my money.

I can go on all day why this kid is a scum. In the end I just want my money so I can dead this POS MOFO
i feel you (pause) but is $1400 dollars worth the rest of YOUR life?

Why would you lend him $1,400 for his tuition???
There is a thing called financial aid and school loans he could have taken out.
If he's a college kid you should have known he's not going to be able to pay that back anytime soon.
smh.gif

adding interest wont do !!+*. if he cant already come up with $1400, hows he going to come up with more?
keep bringin it up to him until he pays. theres really no other way.
let that be a lesson learned for you though
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom