NT, What Should I Do With My Dreamcast?

Joined May 4, 2008
I'm going to be moving soon, so right now I'm in the process of cleaning out my closet.  I'm come across everything from the Lego's I played with as a kid to the comics I read as a teenager, and finally (drum roll please), my Dreamcast.  It has both controllers, a VMU and a few games (I know I have Shenmue in there somewhere).  I would like to take it with me but it's a lot of stuff.  What would you guys do?

Joined Aug 30, 2006
keep it for sentimental value I wish I coulda kept all my stuff as I moved, kinda regret it now...

Joined Mar 21, 2008
lol..

aseen this bummy dude from highschool in gamestop a few months ago with a old @@# suitcase just standing there.. he opens it up and wants to know if i want to buy his dreamcast lol...

Joined Feb 5, 2009
@ "cleaning out my closet".
Box that thing up and donate it to a worthy cause..............meeeeeeeeee!

riverxbear

Banned
Joined Jan 20, 2009
there is alot of stuff from the 90s i wish i still had.

all my OG power rangers toys , all my sega , n64 stuff and the list goes on.

Joined Dec 10, 2007
I had a friend who was living with no cable and nothing to do one summer. I gave him my old dreamcast and all the games I had for it so he wouldn't be completely bored all summer. The %$!$ head went and pawned at the pawn shop the next day for 10 dollars and went and bought a dime with the money

Glad to say im not cool with that bum !@* dude anymore

Joined Apr 20, 2006
Originally Posted by CreekShow

I had a friend who was living with no cable and nothing to do one summer. I gave him my old dreamcast and all the games I had for it so he wouldn't be completely bored all summer. The %$!$ head went and pawned at the pawn shop the next day for 10 dollars and went and bought a dime with the money

Glad to say im not cool with that bum !@* dude anymore

Joined Jul 10, 2005
Don't throw any of that stuff away! To this day, I still "hate" my mom for giving away my boxes of TMNT toys when we moved to Vancouver 18 years ago lol.

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Man I thought I was "grown" at one point and threw out most of my action figures. Worst mistake ever. If it has sentimental value keep it. 20 years from now when you go through your old stuff you will have a big smile and warm memories when you see your old Dreamcast.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now