NT, What Should I Do With My Dreamcast?

I'm going to be moving soon, so right now I'm in the process of cleaning out my closet.  I'm come across everything from the Lego's I played with as a kid to the comics I read as a teenager, and finally (drum roll please), my Dreamcast.  It has both controllers, a VMU and a few games (I know I have Shenmue in there somewhere).  I would like to take it with me but it's a lot of stuff.  What would you guys do?

Can I have it?
nerd.gif
You got Powerstone 2....what games you got?

keep it for sentimental value I wish I coulda kept all my stuff as I moved, kinda regret it now...

lol..

aseen this bummy dude from highschool in gamestop a few months ago with a old @@# suitcase just standing there.. he opens it up and wants to know if i want to buy his dreamcast lol...

laugh.gif
@ "cleaning out my closet".
Box that thing up and donate it to a worthy cause..............meeeeeeeeee!

there is alot of stuff from the 90s i wish i still had.

all my OG power rangers toys , all my sega , n64 stuff and the list goes on.

I had a friend who was living with no cable and nothing to do one summer. I gave him my old dreamcast and all the games I had for it so he wouldn't be completely bored all summer. The %$!$ head went and pawned at the pawn shop the next day for 10 dollars and went and bought a dime with the money
smh.gif

Glad to say im not cool with that bum !@* dude anymore

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I had a friend who was living with no cable and nothing to do one summer. I gave him my old dreamcast and all the games I had for it so he wouldn't be completely bored all summer. The %$!$ head went and pawned at the pawn shop the next day for 10 dollars and went and bought a dime with the money
smh.gif

Glad to say im not cool with that bum !@* dude anymore

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't throw any of that stuff away! To this day, I still "hate" my mom for giving away my boxes of TMNT toys when we moved to Vancouver 18 years ago lol.

Man I thought I was "grown" at one point and threw out most of my action figures. Worst mistake ever. If it has sentimental value keep it. 20 years from now when you go through your old stuff you will have a big smile and warm memories when you see your old Dreamcast.

Back
Top Bottom