and why is Goku white? that doesn't work
You Failed at saying something Fails
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

disgusting

The wait is finally over. Rope of Silicon reveals that the MPAA rating for the movie is:
PG For intense sequences of action/violence and brief mild language.
021509_dragonball1.jpg

021509_dragonball3.jpg

Toy's have the quality of JB products
laugh.gif

PG????
smh.gif
!!!! ill have to watch this later at work and no sound on this come !!!!!
Piccalo looking like Zordon from the power rangers movie
smh.gif

my homie shaun works at funimation (the folks who hold all the rights to the comics/cartoons but not the movie) ... and i hit him up when i first saw thetrailer... convo went somethin like this....

me: dog, whats up with the dbz movie? goku is white?
him: lol... lots of folks are pissed about that. truth is... goku was/is actually an alien.... not an asian kid.
me: .......
him: yeah, its gonna be terrible.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

my homie shaun works at funimation (the folks who hold all the rights to the comics/cartoons but not the movie) ... and i hit him up when i first saw the trailer... convo went somethin like this....

me: dog, whats up with the dbz movie? goku is white?
him: lol... lots of folks are pissed about that. truth is... goku was/is actually an alien.... not an asian kid.
me: .......
him: yeah, its gonna be terrible.

roll.gif

They left out so many characters that could have made this movie a little more appealing. I'm not surprised by the PG rating - it looks like it is intendedfor 5 year olds because of the cheesy acting and cinematography and stuff.

I think the story is some twisted version of some of the events of Dragon Ball, NOT Z or GT, doesn't mean its gonna suck any less

Back
Top Bottom