NT what to do when no one wants to chill tonight =(

Beers and a movie night on those nights arent too bad
smokin.gif

lil mama at the bank I goto gave me her card yesterday and we getting together tonight for a lil
pimp.gif
and whatever else comes to mind

can't help ya OP but sounds like you need to make new friends and go find a couple lady friends you can depend on when ya bored if you feel me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Clever

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

if your in nyc... come chill with me and these 2 girls

were going to see kick #+@ and then go to the bar (its cool if ur under the drinking age... we are too 
nerd.gif
)

are you black?
no
laugh.gif

I'm mexican.. and the two girls are asian 
son stay wit asians
laugh.gif

Don't you enjoy your own company? Kick back, read a book or something. Play a game, everyone has online friends
laugh.gif
kids these days

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

if your in nyc... come chill with me and these 2 girls

were going to see kick #+@ and then go to the bar (its cool if ur under the drinking age... we are too 
nerd.gif
)

are you black?
no
laugh.gif

I'm mexican.. and the two girls are asian 
son stay wit asians
laugh.gif
Ain't nothing wrong with that..

I'm on the same boat..... There has to be something going down tonight

if your in nyc im having a party in soho at my apt, i work at barneys and most of the sale staff will be there hit me up for directions

Go to a bar and watch sports if you're friendly but if you are introverted just stay at home and watch tv

I'm in the same boat to an extent....I'm 19 so I can't go to the bar and drink and I can't get in any decent clubs....I could go to Canada but I don't do dolo missions...I don't have any video games and I'm on the internet all day at work, I don't like being on it at home.....none of my friends like doing a damn thing smh...

Back
Top Bottom