NT what to do when no one wants to chill tonight =(

I had plans to go out tonight but fell asleep at like 7:30 and didn't wake up 'til 12:30am.

smh.gif

I hate myself.

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

Originally Posted by Clever

if your in nyc... come chill with me and these 2 girls

were going to see kick #+@ and then go to the bar (its cool if ur under the drinking age... we are too 
nerd.gif
)

are you black?

I see why you have no friends.

Originally Posted by EstBeast

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I'm in the same boat to an extent....I'm 19 so I can't go to the bar and drink and I can't get in any decent clubs....I could go to Canada but I don't do dolo missions...I don't have any video games and I'm on the internet all day at work, I don't like being on it at home.....none of my friends like doing a damn thing smh...

when you are 19 you can't buy alcohol or go to clubs in usa?
eek.gif

That's right playa, you gotta be 21 or over to buy alcohol and to get in clubs here in the US, there are some clubs that are 18+ but those aren't as good. You from Canada? Can you drink and club at 18?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by JBug88

2w55co9.jpg

+

2yjyhax.jpg

that'll take up about an hour at least...

-J-

hahahaha thats like some old man shizz right there.  I know this cause I'm an old man and that sounds like a perfect Friday night for me.  I can't pinpoint the actual turning point in my life when I became anti-social but its such a chore going out with the friends and what not.  All I wann do is go home, pour a glass of whiskey (4 fingers), sit back and smoke a stoge or pack a bowl and just relax.  OP sounds like he wants no part of that and wants some company.

sick.gif
 I played king's cup with that %*%+ once, straight. I despise Jameson, I %%##@ wit cognac. 

@mojo...yeah...I'm an old dude.  What can I say?
@keepz...you sir, have no taste and no class.  To say Jameson's is nasty and say you mess with cognac proves that...

-J-

go to the bar and watch sports
play guitar
make something good to eat
watch tv
NT
workout

Back
Top Bottom