NT...what to do when unattractive girl like you...HELP ASAP!

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Use her for practicing my stroke for conquering future endeavors.
smokin.gif

Also, get her to buy you things and take you places.

Also, pics.

keep smashing her till she finds out you have no feelings towards her, what kinda of question is this OP?

surely you cannot be srs.

Just say your not interested it's not that hard, your grown so act like it.

lead her on, then break her heart. then she'll go running to her ugly friends telling them how much of a scumbag you are, then they'll spread the word to the others. you're set for life man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

just tell her you're kinda seeing someone.  she doesn't have to know it's you.
Hit it raw... jizz on face... put on draws... bounce...
Acquire head.
Disregard texts.
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I just say that I'm gay

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I seriously love this site.

I feel bad when I gotta turn these chicks down too....just tell her your not looking for anything right now...she'll get the picture.

I'm in sort of a similar mess as of right now, but a bit different and a bit worse.
After my ex dumped me a couple months ago, a week later I was out for my friend's birthday when this chick just kept eyeing me the whole night. Not only was she not attractive, but I was still super heartbroken over my ex. So she comes up and starts hitting on me, at first im thinking "beat it I don't wanna talk to your ugly +%!" but then I was like "k w/e I'll talk to her, maybe it'll help me feel better about my ex knowing that there are other girls interested in me."
She gave me her #, I told her I'd call her. a week passed, I'm still missing my ex more than ever, and decide maybe hanging out with her will make things feel a little bit better. I felt like a **** leading her on, but I figured since she told me she's moving back to her hometown on the other side of the country, she'll know this is aone time thing and that's it. So we met up, hooked up, hung out one more time, the whole time I'm not really into it but I could see she was into me, so I was just myself and not trying real hard to impress girls, and it's funny because just by doing that she became more and more into me. So we went our separate ways, me still of course hung up on my ex, and since then she's been texting me none-stop with stuff you'd say to someone after a year or 2 of dating
indifferent.gif

still couldn't bring myself to tell her off, so I still text her back once in a while. I figured she'd get the point when I only reply to one out of her 5 texts, but nope
I feel like a monster right now
frown.gif

Say that she cool people's, but you ain't tryna be in a relationship right now. That way she doesn't feel bad and you politely get out of your situation.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

just tell her you're kinda seeing someone.  she doesn't have to know it's you.
Hit it raw... jizz on face... put on draws... bounce...
Acquire head.
Disregard texts.
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I just say that I'm gay

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I seriously love this site.

THIS.

Y'all are right, so far I'm just doing the one word text things....just keeping it short and simple..no smiley faces or anything lol...and i know y'all have prolly heard this many times before but I can't accept anything sexually from a 5/10...no...just no..not saying I just smash dimes but they atleast be in the 7-9/10 range. I'm 18 btw for one you that asked.

Next time she tries to talk to you just tell her to 'wait here a minute,' and say you gotta piss. Dont come back.

The stroke practice idea sounds like a good one. Smashing for sport is like one of the biggest gamebuilders, your mind is all clear and your confidence is up.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

You should try dating an ugly girl. Its a fun experience...

lol you may want to elaborate cause unless she's rich I see no positives

texting a girl with NO SMILEYS. It doesn't take a genius to figure out you don't have any feelings for her. Just befriend her, no need to date

Back
Top Bottom