NT...what to do when unattractive girl like you...HELP ASAP!

Homer said it best:

Lisa:What do you say to a boy to let him know you're not interested?
Marge Simpson:Well, honey, I...
Homer:Let me handle this, Marge. I've heard them all: "I like you as a friend," "I think we should see other people," "I no speak English"...
Lisa:I get the idea.
Homer:"I'm married to the sea," "I don't want to kill you but I will"...
Marge Simpson:Honey! Lisa, I'd tell this boy that you're very flattered, but you're just not ready for this kind of thing.
Lisa:Thanks, Mom.
Homer:And if that doesn't work, six simple words: "I'm not gay, but I'll learn."

girls turn down guys all the time. stop being a $@*#* and just reject her, or smash if shes not too bad.

Smasheroni & Cheese.

Smash. Have her give you money or use up her discount for the month or have her buy you shoes with her discount.
pimp.gif

Don't be some chump about it. Be honest (not necessarily brutally honest) and let her know you're not interested. Don't cut any corners. Be straight to the point. If she can't respect your honesty, then that's her problem.

Originally Posted by stickmandude

Homer said it best:

Lisa:What do you say to a boy to let him know you're not interested?
Marge Simpson:Well, honey, I...
Homer:Let me handle this, Marge. I've heard them all: "I like you as a friend," "I think we should see other people," "I no speak English"...
Lisa:I get the idea.
Homer:"I'm married to the sea," "I don't want to kill you but I will"...
Marge Simpson:Honey! Lisa, I'd tell this boy that you're very flattered, but you're just not ready for this kind of thing.
Lisa:Thanks, Mom.
Homer:And if that doesn't work, six simple words: "I'm not gay, but I'll learn."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Mann...I have no idea what to do in this situation...I work at footlocker and this girl across the way at the ladies like me...her friend/coworker came up to me saying text her...I'm not a mean person so I was like ok...so now I'm stuck...what tf do I do to get outta this mess?? The last time I was in this situation was 8th grade and I ended up dating the chick and breaking up with her a week later during christmas break when she tried to come over my house....NT help!!
laugh.gif

you remind me of my dude julian

you're madd nice.

just be nice, b.

its alright to have girls like you.

you dont have to do anything.

you dont even have to text her.

its alright.

you're not in any mess at all.

didnt read anything , just talk about girls you do like . She will get the idea that shes not one of them and you look at her like a friend only

what is your defintion of hookIng up? it differs from person to person. you smanged?

i think im a tease and friendzone a lot of meh chicks. but, im human. if you talk to me ill talk to you. just cause they like me and i awswer back, does that make me lead them on? not my problem. i leave no room or hint that i would want to be together though. just friendly stuff.

Back
Top Bottom