NT - What wallets are hoding your plastic?

I rock with this everyday. Perfect for back or front pockets. All i carry with me is my DL, credit card, debit card, health card, and work card. I got a Dosh bandit i rotate in once in a while as well. 

dopp-regatta-wallet.jpg

You got a link for this?

I wish more companies would make wallets with a coin pocket. It's rare for me to see one. The one I have right now is bulky. Would like to get one a little smaller.

Last edited:

This seems like the perfect product for me.
Thank you sir!
How long has yours held up?
What do you like/dislike about it?
I have had mine for about 13 months now. It has been my wallet everyday since I got in the mail. I love it. Almost feels like nothing is in my wallet. I have enough space for...

Driver's License
4x debit/credit cards
Insurance Card
Dental Card
Prescription Card
BJ's Card
Slim Card Holder that it came with

I still can add gift cards when I receive them and even fold up money and stick it in the back when I actually have cash to carry around. Whenever I take stuff out, it goes right back into place like it was. Hasn't loosened or anything. I actually am thinking or grabbing another one in a different color because I just went with the black one at first. I will grab a picture for you if you want when I go out for lunch and post it in hereof a shot above with all the cards and stuff in it, and then take some out and show how it contracts back.
That would be very helpful.

WHen you have the wallet upside down, you're cards are secure right? 

Your cards don't have the tendency of falling out whether the wallet is upside down in your pocket or when it's out of your pocket?

Your cards don't have the tendency of falling out whether the wallet is upside down in your pocket or when it's out of your pocket?
Nah the cards have never fallen out of my wallet whether in or out of my pocket. Here are are some pics I grabbed real quick before me and coworkers left from lunch. Excuse the table, we hadn't thrown our stuff away yet :lol:

View media item 749682View media item 749683View media item 749684View media item 749685View media item 749688

Nah the cards have never fallen out of my wallet whether in or out of my pocket. Here are are some pics I grabbed real quick before me and coworkers left from lunch. Excuse the table, we hadn't thrown our stuff away yet
laugh.gif
You've been a great help. 

I appreciate that and thanks!

Thanks to this thread I found that saddleback leather site. Ordered an ID wallet. (lost my wallet like a week ago while running...Damn shame.)

Rocking this for now. Been looking for an all leather wallet. including in the cash portion. 

Back
Top Bottom