NT - What was your biggest moment of GLUTTONY? vol. I can't breef

I killed a box of CTC (cinnamon toast crunch) in one sitting, and another time the 10 item value meal from taco bell got crushed while watching a hockeygame......and a ton more during eating bets...

A Half gallon of cookies and cream ice cream to myself and I was still hungry, lol.

Another time I ate a whole take home skillet meal (the one with all the vegetables and meat) to myself. It's the ones that literally fills up the skilletto the brim and it's supposed to feed around four people or so.

Another time I fasted 24 hours prior to Thanksgiving dinner where I ate probably five pounds of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, pumpkin pie, andapple pie. It had to have been at least five pounds because my plate was heavy as hell. I don't care though I love Thanksgiving, it's my favoriteholiday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pushat973

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Plate 1

was this a lobster feast? i went on one with my gma n cleaned up

ive NEVER been to a seafood buffet like this.

If i had constant lobster served to me, id put the damn place outta business

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by pushat973

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni
was this a lobster feast? i went on one with my gma n cleaned up

ive NEVER been to a seafood buffet like this.

If i had constant lobster served to me, id put the damn place outta business
Real talk.

If a spot ever had the nerve to trust my judgment like that i'd walk in there high as hell and
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
their American Dream up.

probably the other day when i was lifted

i started with 3 slices of pizza from the day before,
then a bag of microwavable popcorn sounded good,
the rice crispy treats were calling my name so i ate half the box i don't know how many come though,
5 oreos,
then i found a lunchables pizza pack from god knows when in the fridge so i ate that,
then i had 10 vanilla cookie things,
4 chocolate chip waffles,
a big bag of m&ms,
half a bag of potato chips,
a pack of starbursts,
probably a couple other things i can't remember too
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
after i came down i felt hella sick

once upon a time i spent $26 at mcdonalds.....all dollar menu stuff....ya know i wasnt right!

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

In my pothead days I think it was:
1 and a half Grilled cheeses
Curly Fries
Maaaaaaaaaaaaad hot wings
2 breasts
Like 4-5 dinner rolls
7-11 Choc. chip cookies
Slurpee
A churro
a ton of candy

Probably more. I mean I was high as crap so I don't remember much from 4 years in the past. It was one of those times when I was being babied by all my peoples and I got everything I wanted. Good times.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
these are usually tasty when they come in female form
grin.gif

2 4x4's at IN-N-OUT, animal style fry's and a large shake

lil Caesars pizza- lg pizza $5 buck FTW!

Wing Stop- 50 wings

smokin.gif

well here we go...

I knocked out the triple king at fat burgerlast May along with half order of fries, 3-4 onion rings and a large drink.Walked outside to 103 in Vegas and I hadto get back to stratosphere

I have eaten 4 big macs with fries in one sitting

I used to regularly order 20 pc mcnugget and an arch deluxe on the side

but mostly anytime I come in after
pimp.gif
I get it on. One time I ate my girls fiber bars, like six of em

Every Friday night is gluttony night at my house. Its Official Villa Night, where me n the crew get together at my house and we order a crazy amount of food.Let me show you...

2 18" (pizzas 1 cheese...../1 pep/tomato)
1 16" (pizza Italian beef/ giardinera)
24 wings
4 orders....4 ORDERS of chicken fingers!!!

Our tab for that night almost exceeded $100....$96.99 to be exact, cause we had a coupon for $3 off orders over $25

Literally....bout 15-18 min laeter...

This here puts studs in a food coma.

I had a mushroom angus meal from mcdonalds and then had a bbq chicken sandwich and fries from kfc
I had 2 of those giant burritos from taco bell and that octagon shaped burrito
I had a turkey burger + meal at fridays and immediately after had the brownie obsession.

It feels great sometimes though.

this past 4/20 ate in one sitting:

-3 small steaks
-half a bag of ruffles(the huge bag)
-2 juniior bacon cheese burgers
-10 nuggets (wendys)

i literally couldnt breath or movie. stomach hurt for 2 days

I ate a whole dozen of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I just couldn't stop eating them especially since they were hot.
laugh.gif

I also finished a whole medium pizza
that's easy for me. I can finish a whole medium myself pretty much anytime I buy one.
but it's like near impossible for me to gain weight strictly by eating so I usually dont even think about it.

I can't remember a single, specific recent time but once when I was really young I made myself ill from eating too much candy...a couple of those huge,solid jawbreakers, packs of sourballs, etc. I got so sick I was like uhhhhh
sick.gif
frown.gif
. ahhh youth.
laugh.gif

Damn KFC/Taco Bell got me. I had 3 chicken strips with mac and cheese and potato wedges along with a mexican pizza and a crunchy taco supreme, washed it downwith a large mountain dew. Ate it all while in traffic, by the time I got around my way I was hungry and saw a Popeyes and I got a large side of red beans andrice. I felt like my stomach was gonna explode.

sick.gif
Never ever again, terrible combination!!!

Back
Top Bottom