NT... What Was Your Graduation Present?

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

audi a5 greaduation is on june 13th

pimp.gif

love you pops
homeboy getting an A5 and can't even spell graduation. Seems your education has payed off nicely.....

Angel

i would be grateful if my parents had paid for college or even partially. don't need any gifts.

For my HS graduation I got a party, some shots of Hennessy, the 7/16 package and money. I got a box of Magnums for my going away to college present hahaha!

Seeing my mother very proud of his last child.

My dumb brother had his wedding on my grad day, but my mom didnt go to his wedding so that was something specials. Mothers are just so great, R.I.P. mom i missyou.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Seeing my mother very proud of his last child.

My dumb brother had his wedding on my grad day, but my mom didnt go to his wedding so that was something specials. Mothers are just so great, R.I.P. mom i miss you.

R.I.P
tired.gif

ill be graduating June 2nd and with rumors coming up about a new iphone, i told my mom that whenever that comes out to buy it for me

she said yeah
pimp.gif

thats all i want and will ask for

Some money that I blew through
eyes.gif
(Just a few hundred dollars, not a lot).
More importantly, my family in one place. It was nice having both sides of my family in one place for the first time in my life. Really didn't think a lotof it at the time, but now that time has passed I realized just how big of a moment it was. Nothing that money can compare to.

Originally Posted by IJumpmanI

1/2 of a 350z
175z? :tongue:

For me, I'm getting a 2 bedroom crib in Hollywood Hills from dad and a 997 S from mom.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by IJumpmanI

1/2 of a 350z
175z? :tongue:

For me, I'm getting a 2 bedroom crib in Hollywood Hills from dad and a 997 S from mom.
nice. so sayonara to the 335 eh? it's alright, warranty probably coming up anyways.
nerd.gif

i'm definitely gonna need that downpayment money from the fam for a condo. gotta love the entire fam coming to graduation...
happy.gif

russell simmons spoke at my graduation. i couldn't have asked for anything more fulfilling.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
but really he did

but seriously, i didn't get anything for high school...a teddy bear from my dad and my mom let me drink in the backyard and her friend bought us a bottle
laugh.gif

she let my ex sleep over cause he was too wasted. then we went hungover to pick up diplomas which they didnt have because they said i wasnt graduating ... andi walked the day prior
indifferent.gif
so hada go back next month for diploma.

and my backyard gave me 50.. yes 50 mosquito bites.

i can't wait to see what college graduation brings
laugh.gif

I got a car from my rents... a year after HS grad. More cause I needed it for college and what not.

Laptop from brother.

That was about it. I'm not askin for anything when college grad comes in a year though.

Currently driving a 08 Altima so I'm hoping to get a bit of an upgrade. Or maybe just get some nice rims on it.

Or there's always the option of more shoes!

Back
Top Bottom