Originally Posted by SneakerFr

rolling-papers-1024x1024.jpg

This
tired.gif
,%!$! the new Wiz
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

30t6p3b.gif
two weeks ago I walked inside Staples to purchase some paper clips, and ended up purchasing a file cabinet. file cabinet is still deadstock in my garage.

What the hell? Why?
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
two weeks ago I walked inside Staples to purchase some paper clips, and ended up purchasing a file cabinet. file cabinet is still deadstock in my garage.

What the hell? Why?
roll.gif

Some red Vans. I wanted white but they were out and I bought the red as a compromise. Still haven't worn them and can't find the receipt
30t6p3b.gif

Some red Vans. I wanted white but they were out and I bought the red as a compromise. Still haven't worn them and can't find the receipt
30t6p3b.gif

i haven't bothered to peep any new wiz since kush and oj. i take it every other word is about weed still?

i haven't bothered to peep any new wiz since kush and oj. i take it every other word is about weed still?

30t6p3b.gif

A file cabinet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just bought a big bag of cheese steak flavored Ruffles I won't touch again after eating a few
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

A file cabinet
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just bought a big bag of cheese steak flavored Ruffles I won't touch again after eating a few
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 listening to it right now. Couple good songs but not worth spending the money. Wiz dissapointed me but I can understand his direction, just not for me.
roll.gif
buyin' Riff Raffs CD. 

laugh.gif
 listening to it right now. Couple good songs but not worth spending the money. Wiz dissapointed me but I can understand his direction, just not for me.
roll.gif
buyin' Riff Raffs CD. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ deadstock file cabinet.

Apple TV is definitely my most recent useless purchase. I don't even use it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ deadstock file cabinet.

Apple TV is definitely my most recent useless purchase. I don't even use it.

Back
Top Bottom