NT, What would happen if you ran up on these guys!?! vol. YIKES (PICS)

i'd throw a firecracker in to the pile, run up and see what happens. thats just me though

eek.gif
the pics alone are giving me chills

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

I would str8 up slaughter them and eat them like dude on discovery does on that show, wilderness survival

Survivor man >> Man vs. Wild
False.

Bear Grylls > ________
Superfalse.
smh.gif

1 man in the wilderness w/ a camera >> 1 dude in the "wild" w/ a camera crew

You keep taking L's today, first sayin that new Dream's "walking on the moon" is wack, and now that asinine statement.
laugh.gif
@ you having the audacity to compare the two. Bear hasone damn cameraman. That's it. Survivor man has a whole damn studio set almost. Dude has helicopter's flying overhead getting aerial shots and +!%+.

Bear wrestles alligators in the Everglades and kills them with his bare hands. Then starts a fire to cook them on. I've seen this guy do so much ill +!%+ Idon't know where to start.

The illest thing I've seen survivor man do is set a rabbit trap with a bunch of string and sticks. Not to mention dude always brings along a ton of extra+!%+. He's a glorified camper. Bear actually does +!%+ to survive.

They're both fake but Man v. Wild is 100x more realistic.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

I would str8 up slaughter them and eat them like dude on discovery does on that show, wilderness survival

Survivor man >> Man vs. Wild
False.

Bear Grylls > ________
Superfalse.
smh.gif

1 man in the wilderness w/ a camera >> 1 dude in the "wild" w/ a camera crew

You keep taking L's today, first sayin that new Dream's "walking on the moon" is wack, and now that asinine statement.
6a42503e8dec2bf6bd6a603ccdbfc398f22ecd5.jpg

Man vs. Wild >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Survivor Man

the pure entertainment that Bear brings cannot be topped by any other survivor show and thats a fact.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i live in texas and when the grass gets long then gets cut snakes come out the wood works...

last year i threw a 10 pound weight at a 5 foot snake that was trying to fight with my lil dogs...

my dogs > a snakes life

sorry

Yikes!! Was it close enough where you could get a +*$ or something??? I'd be shook x very upset if a snake tried to fight my dog.
yeah he was sort of close like in the 3 foot range he was trying to warn my dogs away...but they were all up close to him barking so he snapped afew times and i came inside and grabbed a weight...and just layed the snake out...but they take for ever to die...his body was all cut up and his head gotsmashed a tooth flew in the air and he was still hissing mad loud and extending his teeth
ohwell.gif
...then i grabbed him with a stick and put him in a bag like a hour later...andhe was still moving
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom