NT what would it take.....

what would it take for you to Chris Brown a chick or beat her %@* like a dude? My homie told me a chick hawk spit in his face(she thought he was cheating but he wasnt) and he did nothing, spitting on me is the ultimate disrespect male or female. If a chick spit on my face i think i'd lose it! i can take you talking wreckless and hitting me but spit is where i draw line! so i ask again NT what would push you to that limit to hit a girl?

If they don't come back with a well made sandwich I might have to use my bamboo stick.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

If she is threatening a loved one or family member....

yup.
lol @ gif. Shane Carwin did pretty much the same thing to Frank Mir .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd never lay a hand on a woman. If she started swinging at me or something of that nature, I'd just constrain her until she can relax or just gives up. There's better ways to go about things than resorting to violence. Especially when it comes to a woman. Maybe it's just how I was brought up, but honestly you're not much of a man if you wind up decking a woman over anything.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

I'd never lay a hand on a woman. If she started swinging at me or something of that nature, I'd just constrain her until she can relax or just gives up. There's better ways to go about things than resorting to violence. Especially when it comes to a woman. Maybe it's just how I was brought up, but honestly you're not much of a man if you wind up decking a woman over anything.

I understand you, and how you were brought up because I too was brought up like that.

But, if a broad put my family in danger or anything like that..  "Bang Bang."

if you start any sort of contact towards me it is on

if i was your friend i'd take some bread, (preferably a end piece, cause no one likes those) wipe the spit off of me,
and then proceed to wipe the spit-bread on her face and then dump her A $ $

if she spit on me. i would def push her down. i dont think i could punch a girl in their face thought. you might ruin it.

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

x2

I just don't think its in me to do it. Well actually, if she was putting my life in danger or something similar, it could go down.

Back
Top Bottom