NT what yall think of the South of France haircut?

My apologies. It must have been some other guy in the black guy haircuts thread. By the way Usher's cut is fresh, I've seen a few people trying to pull it off.

Yep I'm going this morning to clean it up. G

Seems women of all backgrounds like it. Already helps I'm so attractive an fit.

No cocky

Isn't that just a faux hawk?

And why does OP think he's too old to pull it off? chances are Usher is older than he is.

Last edited:
The south of France cut...
laugh.gif

Dudes ain't never stepped out the city. 

The south of France cut...

Dudes ain't never stepped out the city. 

This haircut gets OD attention from white girls. Not like I live in ATL so maybe that's why they not use to seein it. I've seen maybe 2 other dudes with the kinda cut I've had since I been doin it one hispanic an one jamaican dude. My barber also does a new design on the side every 2 weeks an I rock a shadowed beard look with it also.

They do this all over atl like a fro hawk..they doing dread hawks here too lol

Usher older than me and I slick think I'm to old for it..not that I really care cause if I wanted one id get one

Last edited:
They do this all over atl like a fro hawk..they doing dread hawks here too lol

Usher older than me and I slick think I'm to old for it..not that I really care cause if I wanted one id get one

Im 28 years old. When my sis seen me with the design......she was like.........n you not 18 lol. Sall good ppl never put me at my age anyways I do admit most the attention is from 19-25 year old chicks.

My dude got it for a bit and got mad love. It's a unique cut that's not too outrageous, but different, i.e. not a ceasar/fade/frohawk.

And the dudes who mainly started rockin cuts like that, frohawks and the like were older than all of us. After years of ceasers/fades you get tired of the same look.

Last edited:
My dude got it for a bit and got mad love. It's a unique cut that's not too outrageous, but different, i.e. not a ceasar/fade/frohawk.

And the dudes who mainly started rockin cuts like that, frohawks and the like were older than all of us. After years of ceasers/fades you get tired of the same look.

Yep.

I get a lot of compliments from white women. Srs.I'm guessing cuz most black dudes got reg low cut temp ya know the most common black man cut there is.

I got cleaned up again yesterday looks great when you have enough hair for the look. I keep it more natural an got the beard with it. I'll post my pic for the xmas PYP. HA

Last time I was at the barber shop, this dude came in to get cleaned up. He had that miguel hair cut, joint was kinda flames but i think he had a kit in his hair.

I been tempted to get that Wilson Chandler though.

Back
Top Bottom