NT What you drinking tonight?

Times is tough..
Monday is primetime for drinking ya feel me?

Amsterdam Gin and Juice baby 
pimp.gif

the weekend's over, and you should seek help if you're drinking because "times is tough"

MM_Light_Lemonade-2.jpg

I love this stuff. I just drunk like 4 cups of this light minute maid lemonade. I decided to cut down on sugar on everything I eat and drink because I don't want diabetes. I heard you have do check insulin up to 20 times per day if you have diabetes sometimes more and I definitely don't got time to do that. I also heard a rumor they might have to cut off body parts if you have diabetes and I realize no matter how good something taste I won't make it a habit eating/drinking it  if it contains a lot of sugar cause I dont wanna get any body parts cut off. 

Well anyway this Minute Maid Light lemonade juice has only 2 grams of sugar per :nerd:z serving ,15 calories per serving, 4 g carbohydrate and 15 mg sodium per 8 oz serving. Healthiest Juice I ever had and I will continue to buy this. Taste just like regular lemonade except it doesnt contain a bunch of sugar. I've noticed the grams of sugar is always high on other juices I used to buy. BTW I quit soda about five years ago. I admit soda taste good and refreshing but I dont want to drink something that will mess up my health no matter how good it taste.(besides alcohol I drink on special occasions only and when I drink it's Hennessey.)
pimp.gif

hennessy3.jpg

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

MM_Light_Lemonade-2.jpg

I love this stuff. I just drunk like 4 cups of this light minute maid lemonade. I decided to cut down on sugar on everything I eat and drink because I don't want diabetes. I heard you have do check insulin up to 20 times per day if you have diabetes sometimes more and I definitely don't got time to do that. I also heard a rumor they might have to cut off body parts if you have diabetes and I realize no matter how good something taste I won't make it a habit eating/drinking it  if it contains a lot of sugar cause I dont wanna get any body parts cut off. 

Well anyway this Minute Maid Light lemonade juice has only 2 grams of sugar per :nerd:z serving ,15 calories per serving, 4 g carbohydrate and 15 mg sodium per 8 oz serving. Healthiest Juice I ever had and I will continue to buy this. Taste just like regular lemonade except it doesnt contain a bunch of sugar. I've noticed the grams of sugar is always high on other juices I used to buy. BTW I quit soda about five years ago. I admit soda taste good and refreshing but I dont want to drink something that will mess up my health no matter how good it taste.(besides alcohol I drink on special occasions only and when I drink it's Hennessey.)
pimp.gif

hennessy3.jpg

But it has aspartame and acelsulfame(sp) potassium instead.

Back
Top Bottom