NT, What You Sitting On?

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Post your computer chairs.

I seem to have bad luck with leather chairs that have worse quality leather than Jordan retros these days..

They end up just looking
because they just peel away as time goes by, so I'm looking into getting a new one. Doesn't have to be leather.. just as long as its comfortable and sustainable.

antidope

Supporter
Joined Jan 2, 2012
The chair that I sit in couldnt have cost more than $15. Its from Target. Its a folding chair

Last edited:
Joined Aug 6, 2012
The chair that I sit in couldnt have cost more than $15. Its from Target. Its a folding chair
Folding chair? I can't imagine that being very comfortable..

You got me thinking of WWF chairs when you say folding chair though lol
I need a new one. The cylinder went bad so as im sitting in it it'll slowly go down.
HATE that. Same thing happened to my last one and I always found myself pulling the lever to raise it for waaaaay too long until I finally gave in and got a new one.

Makes me wonder the who exactly is designing these chairs..

Joined Jan 22, 2011
My chair at home is one of those cheap *** officemax chairs.

What are some good and affordable office chairs?

Preferably one with good arm rests and lower back support.

Joined Feb 25, 2010
I need a new gas cylinder

Chair won't stay up :smh:

Didn't realize how much a good office/computer chair cost. :wow:

Last edited:
Joined Mar 6, 2004
People are so protective of their office chairs at work. I swear if you just sit in their chair they give you a look like you slapped their first born.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now