NT whats a smooth and tasty vodka?

i always buy goose. n i need to buy a large 1750 ml bottle tomorrow but im tired of  the GG. any other smooth vodka  ya can suggest? how about ciroc?

poland_spring.jpg

goes down smooth as the water.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

i always buy goose. n i need to buy a large 1750 ml bottle tomorrow but im tired of  the GG. any other smooth vodka  ya can suggest? how about ciroc?

Ciroc is my vodka of choice. Very smooth. It sneaks up on you.

You should look into other alcohols. I've never liked vodka. There's either smooth or not smooth. There's nothing to taste.

I'm a Belvedere person myself. Goose is prob the most overrated high class vodka out there IMO. Nothing special about it.

Originally Posted by reigndrop

You should look into other alcohols. I've never liked vodka. There's either smooth or not smooth. There's nothing to taste.
i am into other alcohol. but im the one in charge of the vodka bottle. and im tired of  goose. and i havent tasted any other vodkas except absolut and goose. so im asking for advice at some high quality vodka. price isnt an issue either.

goose is nothing special, and for the money it's a joke

belvedere, chopin, and others are better choices for less $

not a huge vodka guy though. in hs i remember i used to be able to drink 100 proof smirnoff like it was water but these days it's not something i go for.

If you're having an alcohol tasting party or something of that nature, you should look up how to make Skittles vodka.

Your creation will be the life of the party.

surprisingly UV doesnt taste bad at all. so does kam chat ka. some russian old head at the liquor store put me and my dudes on that a while back.

Vodka happens to be my favorite drink. If money isnt a thang than my favorite dollar for dollar is Kettle One but if you want a good vodka that wont kill your pockets but is smooth at the same time than Sky Vodka works for me

Back
Top Bottom