Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

ciroc1.jpg

+ Lemonade and Welches grape juice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Diddy's / OG Diddy's hit! Hell... Ciroc by itself is the truth! Ever since my 24th bday, Ciroc is my drink of choice.

Originally Posted by Dunks206

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

ciroc1.jpg

+ Lemonade and Welches grape juice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Diddy's / OG Diddy's hit! Hell... Ciroc by itself is the truth! Ever since my 24th bday, Ciroc is my drink of choice.

Go with the Ciroc, you will not be dissapointed

Forget the hype. Get the good.

Best bang for your buck, without a doubt:

But as somebody mentioned earlier about vodka not having taste, it should be known that vodka is possibly the lamest liquor. Once you've found one that goes down like water, your search is over. Whiskey FTW!

EFFEN VODKA

but if you got lightweights around you need to monitor them, because they could kill themselves. BECAUSE: EFFEN vodka = NO AFTERTASTE / TASTE what so ever. The stuff tastes like liquid.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

On nye, I went to my boy party and they grabbed two popov joints and filled up some empty goose bottles with it....them broads ain't know what hit em.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I'm a Belvedere person myself. Goose is prob the most overrated high class vodka out there IMO. Nothing special about it.
QFMFT

Goose is so overrated. We did our own taste test with Goose, Belve, Ciroc, Absolut, and a flavored Smirnoff. Belve came in first, followed by Ciroc, then the Absolut, then the Goose, and Smirnoff was last.

Trump is good also
I am curious as to how this taste test was conducted since alcohol tastes better as you drink more. 
We were drinking Ciroc back in '06 when the 750 bottles were around 26 dollars in NJ. Now the price is outrageous.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

damn ya'll serious with ciroc? goose has always been my drink of choice but i think ill have to give ciroc a try...
for real, I think I might have to scoop a bottle tomorrow

the smoothest vodka ive ever tried was called Russian Rifle. I had it at a spot in DC called Russia House that has a huge vodka selection. I randomly picked it off the menu and was pleasantly surprised.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I'm a Belvedere person myself. Goose is prob the most overrated high class vodka out there IMO. Nothing special about it.
QFMFT

Goose is so overrated. We did our own taste test with Goose, Belve, Ciroc, Absolut, and a flavored Smirnoff. Belve came in first, followed by Ciroc, then the Absolut, then the Goose, and Smirnoff was last.

Trump is good also
I am curious as to how this taste test was conducted since alcohol tastes better as you drink more. 
We were drinking Ciroc back in '06 when the 750 bottles were around 26 dollars in NJ. Now the price is outrageous.
sick.gif
well we started off just sipping a good amount, not shots at first, just enough to taste and examine the smoothness going down. Then after we tasted regularly it was a vodka free for all. shots and mixed drinks galore

I didn't like Ciroc at all..

Do people really buy expensive #%@% and mix it with #%@%?
laugh.gif
  When my friends and I get bottles of decent stuff its straight shots

Whiskey>>Vodka though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

I didn't like Ciroc at all..

Do people really buy expensive #%@% and mix it with #%@%?
laugh.gif
  When my friends and I get bottles of decent stuff its straight shots

Whiskey>>Vodka though
pimp.gif
All day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If it's vodka, I'd go with Grey Goose. However, I'd recommend other spirits than vodka...

Back
Top Bottom