NT..Whats the big deal about Hooters?

I just go for the wings. Females are everywhere, I don't need Hooters to look at cute chicks. Oh, and during football season I use the Hooters by me as apersonal ATM machine. Guys be betting in the bar/lounge area.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

somewhere to go for the south fl summit
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

mad over rated.

completely agree. average to below average girls, average food, terrible service.

Exactly how I feel. Went a few times and got worse every time. Probably won't go again

overpriced, service sucks.

i have to wait 5 minutes to get a beer refill, do you know how much that kills me ?

many years ago.. i knew a chick who worked as the hostess girl, we went to hs together.

well i used to go preety much every monday night..well i noticed the girl would leave every monday night with a diff guy..and they were much older than hertoo.

smh

To be honest. I'd rather go elsewhere like BW3's (We have none here in UT though
frown.gif
). The wings aren't that good, the service is
eyes.gif
(most times) and they don't even have HDTV's.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

I've never been there..Only experience i had with the place is seeing it on Runs House
But I hear people hyping it up like its a strip club
Isnt it just a family restaurant where the waiters are good looking females? People are hyping up that? Or am i missing something

It's all hype. My experiences have been in three states NY, NJ and TX. Most of the chicks are OK nothing special, most are not well endowed in the chest,and most have flat rears too. Every guy in there tries to flirt with them and think they have game because the chicks flirt back. Meanwhile she's doing thesame thing with every other table full of guys all in hope of one thing, getting a good tip. Wings are good that's about it.

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

the chicks, wings there suck
indifferent.gif

I go there when I'm hanging out with guys; eat some wings and have some good looking women serve them. I've never thought it was overrated, it's awell known fact that most their food sucks. Maybe the old 40 year old guys that are there 3 times a week are the ones over-hyping it.

Hooters is NY has to be the worst compared to any other state. Even the one in Atlantic City is much better. The girls in NY are nothing special and most areoverrated thanks to the few guys that stay in there and can't get females anywhere else. You can easily point them out too, just look for the cameras asthey take pics to post online. I been there a few times and the only reason I've gone there more than once is because its not bad to chill and watch somegames. Sadly, I went there once to hang out with some friends and a few females and we brought better women. One of the girls we brought got hit on by awaitress there too.

tree4twenty wrote:
The wings SUCK and most of the girls are straight ANNOYING!

The girls talk your head off, which is cool for the first 15-20 minutes. Then, you get your nasty *%! food and they still hang on your shoulder blabbering away. I once had a waitress ask for a wing! She rolled that nasty thing up in a napkin and stuck it in her little belly bag, talking about: "I'm gonna save that for break"!!

You're trying to eat a wing and some skeezer is asking you a dumb question, like, "Do you come here often"?
%!#%@, YOU work here, do you see me here often? I have got my food and I'm trying to eat, so just shut up and walk around so I can see your *%!.

Hooter's girls are worse than an annoying stripper....

Only had the wings twice. First kind was nasty. Tried a different kind the second time hoping for better results....Even worse. After that I tried a burger. After that, I never went back...

SP nailed it with the touching for bigger tip part.

roll.gif
you sound angry as hell boy, %++*%*% do seem annoyingthough. That place hasn't looked interesting to me since i was 12

Hooters sucks, the girls are normally butter face and i've seen this super old lady w/ HUGE implants, worst thing ever!

chicken and beer...and tig ole bitties all in ya face

I always liked them but fell in love during college where they had happy hour $0.25 wings FTW
pimp.gif

Plus its always fun fishing with the servers

Back
Top Bottom