NT..Whats the big deal about Hooters?

I've never been there..Only experience i had with the place is seeing it on Runs House
But I hear people hyping it up like its a strip club
Isnt it just a family restaurant where the waiters are good looking females? People are hyping up that? Or am i missing something

Hot girls bring you food. Most are usually well endowed in the chest area.

unless you're me and you get the ONE flat chested skeezer in the whole restaurant
smh.gif

Come to think of it I dont think I've ever seen a family in there. More like a place you go with the homies to watch the game while eating wings. Which aresub par, but get the job done.

place is over-rated. I can go to the beach here and see girls with chesticle's as nice as the girls in hooters. and i dont have to over-pay for so-so food

Originally Posted by Club29

unless you're me and you get the ONE flat chested skeezer in the whole restaurant
smh.gif

laugh.gif
damn man

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

hooters wings > hooters girls

QFT
I went to a Hooters in Norfolk, VA and they must have got they're workers from the itty bitty titty comittee.

Originally Posted by Club29

smh.gif

You're not the only one sir. *RAISES HAND AS WELL*

I enjoy it when we go. Of course its nice to see double d ta ta's serving you with booty shorts on, but the wings are gooood. Last time we went for my boysbday 4 of us got 50 wings alot of beer and 2 shots of patron each. Bill was i believe $200 i think, the patron alone was $11 a shot (least we were friendly andtalkative to the waitress she made them nice doubles). Nothing beats wings and beer though to me.

IT REALLY REALLY depends on which STATE you visit because the majority of Hooters in the US have OKAY looking Beezys and they really over rate the girls there alot... wings are okay but you can cop better wings fromat least 10 or more spots in your local hood no doubt the wings are very over rated IMO.. THEEEE only thing I like about HOOTERSis their specials for BLUE MOON beer.. thats it though

Good looking women + wings + beer =
pimp.gif

I don't know about the areas you guys live in but the Hooters girls in Miami are on point.

I've been to about 4 different locations and all the food sucks. It is a family restaurant. Me and my boys always joke when dads bring their baby girls tothe joint...saying stuff like 'honey, this is where you're going to work in 10 years'.

Wings are the worst...people just go for the atmosphere. I used to go to watch the UFC fights, but now they are too overcrowded.

Originally Posted by lu cash

Good looking women + wings + beer =
pimp.gif

I don't know about the areas you guys live in but the Hooters girls in Miami are on point.
Almost every girl in Miami is on point
smokin.gif

u guys must not be ordering the right thing if u think the food is bad.
breaded, 3 mile island + blue cheese = game over

Back
Top Bottom