NT...what's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?

"Follow me so I can smash a subpar female"
mean.gif
laugh.gif

There is this miserable middle-aged woman at work who always does the following..

*knocks twice on my office door (keep in mind, my door has a window where I can see her frumpy self out there) and then opens my door...
HER: 'Knock knock...Hey blah blah blah....'
ME: Connie, you know how you knock on my door?'
HER: 'Yes.'
Me: 'That sound that you produce while knocking, I can hear that on the inside. The spoken 'knock knock' is redundant'
HER: 'Oh...here's your mail'

Last edited:
Girl: "Imma pour this Ciroc in the icetray so we can have frozen Ciroc cubes"
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

There is this miserable middle-aged woman at work who always does the following..
*knocks twice on my office door (keep in mind, my door has a window where I can see her frumpy self out there) and then opens my door...
HER: 'Knock knock...Hey blah blah blah....'
ME: Connie, you know how you knock on my door?'
HER: 'Yes.'
Me: 'That sound that you produce while knocking, I can hear that on the inside. The spoken 'knock knock' is redundant'
HER: 'Oh...here's your mail'
:stoneface:

No need to be a jerk to the old lady, my dude... a simple "thanks for the mail" would do.

Chillin on the beach at Lake Tahoe yesterday. Another group of folks walks up and sets up shop near the water.

A girl in the group addresses everyone, "You guys don't think we're too close to the water? We'll have to move our stuff when the tide comes in"

Again, I was chillin at Lake Tahoe.

You know the might ducks of Anaheim changed their name to the Anaheim ducks in 2004-2005 when Disney sold the team? Not really seeing how this is a dumb question...
because JANICE ROSSI IS A *****

JANICE, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A *****!

some broad on my facebook "I don't believe in common sense, because what might be common to one person might not be common to someone else"

Girl on Twitter said, "All I want to see are some REAL South Africans. Not all of these whit epeople." :smh:

some broad on my facebook "I don't believe in common sense, because what might be common to one person might not be common to someone else"
I wonder if that was my 10th grade culinary teacher. she said the exact same thing to us the first day of school. :lol:

Two girls are standing at a stoplight near campus.
Girl #1: Why does the stoplight beep all the time?
Girl #2: I think it sets the pace you are supposed to walk.
Girl #1: No that can't be it. It's probably for people with disabilities.
Girl #2: Yeah, maybe it's for deaf people.

Words can't even. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom