NT, What's The GRIMIEST Place You've Ever Been To?

In the United States is between Camden, NJ and Baltimore, MD

Outside the US, Guachupita (Santo Domingo), Dominican Republic

I remember driving through Maryland during rush hour, I saw a lot of goonery.

South Philly was pretty grimey too.

Never had issues, but the environments were grimey.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

East Baltimore
30t6p3b.gif
speaking of which
See *@!+ like this man.. only the higher powers know why it doesnt happen to me.. Il take a witch hostage and break neck. Imma go down but im taking 1 or 2 down with me. 
devil.gif

Baltimore. Went out there for a party and goons were chillin at like 4
Am like it was the afternoon.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Over-The-Rhine in Cincinnati was really terrible but cleaned up a bit recently. But one place I refuse to go to in Cincinnati without police present is Winton Terrace. I did an CJ internship with Cincinnati Police last summer and driving through Winton Terrace was a real eye opener, one scary place...

OTR DEF is up there. A few years ago it was way worse, though. Bond Hill too. Winton Terrace is somewhere that you don't go unless you got people that live down there
laugh.gif

QFT. I was the only white boy at the Terrace and I was told by my officer that most white boys around the terrace get beat or killed just for the hell of it. Oh and I agree with Bond Hill too. Seeing all of Cincinnati in and out over several months I have to say Madisonville is also up there.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

East Baltimore
30t6p3b.gif
speaking of which

that's horrible. I'm from da N.O. and you aren't gonna see too much of that. You might get robbed, but not get messed over like that. Dudes down here just kill. No time for laughing and giggling. But I can only imagine. This is why most white people are scared of or have crazy views of black people. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Nineteen92

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

Originally Posted by cap1229

Was that mall pg plaza? Lmao
I don't even know, I was at some school competition and we wanted to pick up some food so we just started walking and ended up at Target and there was a mall next to it with places like "Shoe city" and it even had a popeyes in the food court (
pimp.gif
) 2nd worst mall in my life. 

Yup, that was PG Plaza 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Did son just call PG Plaza grimey? Hell nah.  If you think that's grimey you needa get out more.

But as for me,  Eastside of Detroit, just off Jefferson.  Blocks on blocks of abandoned houses that aren't actually abandoned, crackheads everywhere, n_'s driving on the sidewalk, crazy

Honestly anyone who says any place in The US is the grimmest they've been to, have not traveled outside the country, we are a very sheltered country...the most dangerous hood on the US would be mutilated by the average dangerous hood in any third world country, we are reall not about that life..

Originally Posted by Demps

^

well no *$$+, but have you been to a hood in the south?

What hood, OakCliff or Pleasant Grove?

I've been there, A couple of shootings here and there, But nothing too serious. Dudes don't play out there though.

They are soft compared to some dudes in Mexico or other places. Not eem close...

Som place in denmark where the law doesnt apply, couple yrs back, cant take out ur phone cant take pics, abt the size of 4 city blocks, any1 know the name of this place? idk if its in copenhagen

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Honestly anyone who says any place in The US is the grimmest they've been to, have not traveled outside the country, we are a very sheltered country...the most dangerous hood on the US would be mutilated by the average dangerous hood in any third world country, we are reall not about that life..

Man what kind of stupid %%#$ to say is that? A lot of people here have had the privilege of traveling outside the country, chances are they're not visiting 3rd world slums. Judging by the thread though, there's a few who have. Sit down.

been to a lot of places but i'd say the worst was at government yard in trenchtown, kingston, jamaica.

Easy. Dope house in detroit to buy some weed when I was like 15. I don't even think that place had electricity.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom