NT : What's the most simpish thing you've ever done? Vol. SMDH

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

i'm 20 years old.
i've messed with 20+ females , but only 1 serious relationship
i really caught feelings for this girl and i wasn't rushing sex because i knew it would happen and i wanted a relationship. she was perfect for me
and i screwed it up. i guess its karma for what i've done to many females in the past
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

A few weeks ago my girl was mad at me for something I did and she wouldnt tell me what (she let me know she was mad at like midnight)
So at 1 AM I drove to walmart and bought flowers and left them with a note outside her apartment...

frown.gif

Your avy and SN always get me 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, your posts are appreciated, yes ayo.

i'm 20 years old.
i really caught feelings for this girl and i wasn't rushing sex because i knew it would happen and i wanted a relationship. she was perfect for me
and i screwed it up. i guess its karma for what i've done to many females in the past
tired.gif
Did you not learn from lying, what... a couple hours ago? I felt bad for you, but now...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by remix

i'm 20 years old.
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*tears*
roll.gif

Bruh...lying about sex is so absolutely lame. I hate guys like you. I really truly seriously do. What else do you lie to your friends about?

Mad funny. I just finish reading the thread...

You guys have no heart.

I sharpened this Mexican girls pencil everyday in 4th or 5th grade in an attempt to gain sit by her in the cafeteria. Didnt work
30t6p3b.gif

Bought my gf (at the time) a diamond bracelet...We "officially" dated for about 8 months. Longest relationship thus far...

...Yeah.

Back
Top Bottom