NT : What's the most simpish thing you've ever done? Vol. SMDH

I officially went to an all-time low last night. This girl I've been seeing for a couple months but not official with was sitting on my bed last week while I was rolling
pimp.gif

After I was done we start to mess around and as I'm kissing her, another girl calls my phone
tired.gif

So I ended up not smashing and we just smoked and than had dinner
I told my boys I smashed, it got back to her. So now she wants a "break"
She's all I think about and I've been very depressed, so on the way home yesterday from work I left her 2-dozen red roses on her car with a note apologizing and telling her i miss her and love her

INS
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

I officially went to an all-time low last night. This girl I've been seeing for a couple months but not official with was sitting on my bed last week while I was rolling
pimp.gif

After I was done we start to mess around and as I'm kissing her, another girl calls my phone
tired.gif

She's all I think about and I've been very depressed, so on the way home yesterday from work I left her 2-dozen red roses on her car with a note apologizing and telling her i miss her and love her

INS
tired.gif

Love her?! And you haven't even smashed yet?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whatever.

enough of this "simping" nonsense

if you feel she is worth it then....who are we to say otherwise or judge?

sone of you need to grow upedit: didnt read the oart about you saying you love her.what a SIMP!

i'm 20 years old.
i've messed with 20+ females , but only 1 serious relationship
i really caught feelings for this girl and i wasn't rushing sex because i knew it would happen and i wanted a relationship. she was perfect for me
and i screwed it up. i guess its karma for what i've done to many females in the past
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

whatever.

enough of this "simping" nonsense

if you feel she is worth it then....who are we to say otherwise or judge?

sone of you need to grow upedit: didnt read the oart about you saying you love her.what a SIMP!
THIS

But you love her after 2 months, of not even dating???? okay

but umm most recently I did something stupid and pissed my girl off and bought her a pandora charm the next day to make up for it. That's simpish right?

I officially went to an all-time low last night. This girl I've been seeing for a couple months but not official with After I was done we start to mess around and as I'm kissing her, another girl calls my phone
tired.gif
There's a few things wrong here. Let's go.

1. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU APOLOGIZING TO THAT ++$%#? You two are NOT an official couple, therefore you can do what you want.
2.Your friend can't hold water and quacks like a girl. Address that to him.
3.2 dozen roses? You're not simpin', you're a sucker for love/toe lickin'/lollypop %$$ *+!@$.
4.You're very depressed and you've only been seeing her a few months? SHM
5.WAIT! You've been seeing her a few months and haven't beat? You lost already. Oh yeah, that note is going to be your downfall. Pull your skirt up fambs.

A few weeks ago my girl was mad at me for something I did and she wouldnt tell me what (she let me know she was mad at like midnight)
So at 1 AM I drove to walmart and bought flowers and left them with a note outside her apartment...

frown.gif

i'm 20 years old.
i've messed with 20 females , but only 1 serious relationship
i really caught feelings for this girl and i wasn't rushing sex because i knew it would happen and i wanted a relationship. she was perfect for me
and i screwed it up. i guess its karma for what i've done to many females in the past
tired.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

A few weeks ago my girl was mad at me for something I did and she wouldnt tell me what (she let me know she was mad at like midnight)
So at 1 AM I drove to walmart and bought flowers and left them with a note outside her apartment...

frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

I left her 2-dozen red roses on her car with a note apologizing and telling her i miss her and love her
NEVER DO THIS ...NEVER EVER

IT CREEPS GIRLS OUT TO THE 10,000 DEGREE I KNOW TWO PEOPLE WHO DONE THIS

THEY NEVER GOT BACK IN GOOD WITH THE CHICK AGAIN...

SHOULDA JUST BEEN QUIET AND HOPEFULLY SHE WOULD COME BACK AND U CAN MOVE ON

YOU DONE BURNT YOUR FACE B'

NEVER LIE BOUT SMASHING ....THATS NOT COOL...DUDES ALWAYS WANT TO ASK ...THINKIN THEY CAN SMASH NEXT
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my man wrote her a letter and told her he loved her.. damb
30t6p3b.gif

She now owns you son

pimp.gif

tired.gif

INS
tired.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

no it's a result of you lying to your boys and saying you smashed.
This. Karma is not real. Never lie on your ****. Never ever ever do that, it will get back to the girl and she will be pissed.

Well you know that already
laugh.gif
lied to look cool. Your boys shouldn't matter when you really feel a girl.

You would have been straight had you not lied about it. If she didn't care that a girl called you then you were in the clear. Yall arent official, and that break stuff is lame. I'm not gonna tell you that you don't love this girl but I'm gonna tell you to think that #*%+ through before you say something to her that you can't take back.

You already bought the roses though. Now she knows she owns you. At this point you have to try to not look dehydrated, and if you really feel her then don't get mad if you hear about someone else smashing. Keep doing you and hope for the best. Don't listen to the people questioning you for not beating, move at your own pace. I know when I actually like a girl I don't rush into smashing. The build up is sometimes the best part.

I'm giving you all this and you didn't even post pics yet. So......... you should do that. You seem genuinely upset so don't post them from FB cuz I'll be obligated to ruin it for you.

The most simpish thing I've done was when I took my ex from the double D's thread out to dinner before we were together. Spent about $100 on dinner, took her to get a mani, smoked a dub of lavender kush with her, munched the most delicious box on Satan's green Earth, and fell asleep cuddling. Didn't smash for like another month after that. Had a young _ on lockdown early
30t6p3b.gif

You "love" somebody that you're not even official with and you ain't hit that once after 2 months of knowing her? And you left her flowers? c'mon man. She's lost all respect for you now.

Learn from this. You'll do better next time.

2 pages in and nobody mentioned the fact that u lied on your ****

simping is the least of your worries, you lied on your **** thats a cornball sucker move

Back
Top Bottom