NT...whats the worst a girl has ever played you? vol. heres my story...

Discussion in 'General' started by jose cansec0, Mar 3, 2009.

1. jose cansec0

jose cansec0 Banned

About two weeks ago my girl of 5 years pops up with some shady story talkin about "youneed to change, you really need to change your ways". Mind you me and this girl have been thru a WHOLE lot, we have a 2 year old son, met her when i was16, she was 14 at the time..
    on valentines day i tried givin her a call because we were supposed to go out to eat that day (mind you this was after the whole "you gotta change yourways" thingy...well she wasnt pickin up her phone at all, i figured she was probably at work, tried givin them a call and she wasnt scheduled to work thatday. I must have called her cell like 3-4 times during the day, than i tried one last time at night...and she picked up. The convo took no more than 5 minutes,because supposedly she was really tired...in those 5 minutes she told me...she was with her girl the WHOLE day and couldnt pick up her phone because it was onsilent...LMAO yea ok. The next day i offered to take her to work and she flatly refused..saying her mom was gonna pick her up (mind you her mom NEVER picks herup from her job). So me being the private eye that I am, i go to her job and park maybe about a block away, just enough to see the exit, and the parking lot.She was supposed to get out at 10, so i posted up at about 950. At around 1010 she gets out, and what do ya know...she gets in the car of an unkown male. Ifollow them home, i didnt see any kissing or any hugs when she got out the car..so i figured maybe it was just a friend. Very next day i try calling her, shepicks up, and she says "its over"...just like that, 5 years gone out the window. She tells me shes givin me two weeks to change or else shes leavingme for good. Her reasoning - "you go out with your friends too much". So i give her sister a call to see whats really up, and she spills the beans,tells me everything i needed to know. Turns out my ex had met this guy at her friends house, and i guess from there they set it off...
    The first few days felt like crap, she was my first true love, i wasnt eating at all, wasnt able to watch t.v, i just wasnt myself, my mind was on her and whatthis guy were doin. But I guess thats what happens in a breakup. As much as I got the urge to call her i would try to hold it in, It's really hard thobecause NT i was truly in love with this broad, and she had NEVER pulled somethin like this, shes always been a good girl i guess you could say...

so fast forward to yesterday, i get a call from this chick...and she basically broke down..
    "im sorry for what i did, i miss you so much, i love you, i miss your company"..all that good stuff...
    but it turns out this girl's still talkin to this guy! [​IMG]
    she tells me that "she loves me" but that shes falling for this guy, that she likes him alot...
    im shocked, in those two weeks that we didnt talk i was startin to adjust to life without her, everything was goin by so smooth and than this happens, now imback at stage one, can't stop thinkin about her...i woke up twice at night because i couldnt sleep knowing how she wants me back but still has this guy onthe side...

*NOTES ON THE GUY SHES TALKIN/MESSIN WITH...*

21 WITH A KID ALREADY
    MEXICAN
    ABOUT 5'6, FAT AND HES SHORTER THAN HER!!!
    JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAY THAT HE HAS A GUN CHARGE PENDING, DONT KNOW MUCH DETAILS ABOUT IT...

so nt what do i do?
    should i keep trying with her? I mean i cant really completely forget about her we have a son together...
    one of the main reasons i wanna make this is work is for my son, i grew up without a dad and it seriously is the worst feeling in the world.
    the other side of me says...man just let this broad go, theres plenty of fish in the see and what she did to you was shady as hell...
    should i just go beat the crap outta of this dude? I mean i doubt he'll be able to do much if he has a gun charge on him right?
    uhhh idk, NT i come to you for advice, you guys are usually good with these kind of situations...
    so please help ya boy out.

CLIFFNOTES
    - my girl of 5 years brakes up with me a day before valentines day, claims "i need to change"
    - we have a two year old son together
    - two days after valentines day i find out shes talkin to some other guy.
    - two weeks go by, and yesterday she gives me a call
    - says she misses me, she loves me, and she wants to try and work things out
    - but shes talkin to the dude she left me for
    - now im in this situation, should i just completly forget about her, or try to make things work out because i still really do love her, plus we have a babytogether..

NT help me out, i seriously dont know what to do and i cant take my mind off of this crap...advice or maybe a personal story would help..THANKS.

2. million dollar stacks

million dollar stacks

Forget her bo move on she played you once.

3. jose cansec0

jose cansec0 Banned

the man part of me says to just move on and froget this broad, but my heart tells me to try and work things out...

4. nktran001

nktran001

Keep it moving, broads come & go.

5. vtran27

vtran27

for further review, pics are going to be needed

naw, just let her go!

6. moneygrowsontreez

moneygrowsontreez

Just take care of your son and keep it movin

7. robsheedwallace

robsheedwallace

Get custody of your son and forget her. Did it once, she'll do it again.

8. demonbasketball04

demonbasketball04

9. jeyel

jeyel

if you dont realize this is what you need to do.. you deserve all the bs youre gonna get ...

move on.

10. kb8 3qwick

kb8 3qwick

Wow man I'm almost in the exact same situation as you, except that me and my ex had been together for 4 years. For the last month or so she never wanted meto pick her up at work or to go by her house. So, I was chillin with her brother about a week ago and while he was drunk he told that he saw her getting insome dudes car. Mind you we had already been fighting cause she kept denying that she had a cell phone and I had caught her trying to hide it a couple of timesalready. For the first few days I felt the same as you did, I could barely eat cause my mind was always on what she was doing. Right now I haven't spokento her in like ten days and the last time we spoke she tried to deny everything. I'm just taking the L right now and trying to chill with my boys all thetime so that I won't have time to think about anything.

11. fear the ibis

fear the ibis

She said she loves you but she's falling for the other guy?

WTH do you need help with? If you don't realize your baby mom's is no good ain't nothing anybody on NT can tell you. I don't know why youcan't see this. She explicitly stated to you she's falling for another guy. How in the hell can you even conceive of taking this trick back?

EDIT-

PICS?

12. late80s

late80s

this sounds pretty horrible but i will say when you're in a relationship for a long time you start to miss that brand new relationship feeling and thatswhat i think happened to your ex. sometimes there are people who are strong enough to know that what they have at home is more valuable than that brand newfeeling and sometimes people aren't. i think youre girl is the latter and she was giving you excuses to give herself space to do her. now this may be goingagainst the popular opinion of niketalk thats gonna tell you to move on but im gonna tell you that people make mistakes and that shes young and so are you andyou have been together for a very long time. people youre age are JUST NOW getting into serious adult relationships. im not gonna say what she did is right buti will say i understand and that maybe you should sit down and try to have an adult conversation and try to figure out what made her even want to throw out 5years and her child's father over some new dude figure out where you stand and if it can be salvaged then go from there.

13. jose cansec0

jose cansec0 Banned

14. bussinessilicitos

bussinessilicitos

Yeah just get your kid and keep it moving, if you take her back she will think she can do it whenever she pleases. Like Johnny deeps mom in blow.

15. kb8 3qwick

kb8 3qwick

^ I'm starting to feel like that now, I'm getting used to my life without her. I'm just trying to prepare myself so that if she calls me back Iwon't be caught off guard. Luckily though in my situation we didn't have any kids, I know it's probably even tougher for you.

16. parada45

parada45

Pics

17. urbenyouth

urbenyouth

Continue to be an active part in your son's life and leave the girl.

18. jose cansec0

jose cansec0 Banned

about two years ago we split up for like a month, in that month i found a little shorty on the side and we wound up going out for about 3 months...she bringsup this story all the time and claims that this is one of the reasons shes doin what shes doin...

i know its easy to just say "let this broad go, shes a trick"...but dam thats the mother of my son, i love this damn girl...basically my wholeteenage years were with this girll..

idk man, i appreciate all the tips tho, keep em' comin....

19. queencitysneakerqueen

queencitysneakerqueen

Sounds like she just needs some space

20. ericberry14

ericberry14

fam i understand that its tough for you to be done with this broad bcuz of all the history you have with her & the fact that you have a childtogether. But she doesnt seem like the type of broad that you should be trying to live your life with. She is blatantly cheating on you & expects you to beok with it just because she still loves you. Dont fall for any of that nonsense, this girl is clearly letting other dude hit & trying to be with you at thesame time. just be done with her & move on

Get custody of your son, and cut her from your life.

21. lazianboi

lazianboi

dis happen to me like 4 days ago.. no lie.. no joke.. i'll keep it short and simple.

I had sex with this chick.. and after that.. we were conversating.. and then she end up tellin me i was her 18th guy she slept with. Back of my mind i waslike... danm wish i use a condom... i took huge L .

22. antonlavey

antonlavey Banned

*NOTES ON THE GUY SHES TALKIN/MESSIN WITH...*

21 WITH A KID ALREADY
    MEXICAN
    ABOUT 5'6, FAT AND HES SHORTER THAN HER!!!
    JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAY THAT HE HAS A GUN CHARGE PENDING, DONT KNOW MUCH DETAILS ABOUT IT..

FAT guys seem to be doing it lately, maybe it's a sign that they're eating well in a recession. I would gain 40 pounds but I wear skinny jeans.

23. eight2one

eight2one

go test the waters.

24. fantastic4our

fantastic4our

you said you were messin with her since you were 16? Maybe you two just grew up? It happens especially when you mess with someone from so young an age. It goeswithout saying to keep your son first, but maybe you guys just grew apart. If she's still talking to this other guy then you definitely need to stay awayfrom her.

25. ericberry14

ericberry14

damn thas bout hella unfortunate for you. Ole girl is prolly pregnant now & she gave you herpes & AIDS. good luck with that