NT...whats the worst a girl has ever played you? vol. heres my story...

Man, this chick is trying to have her cake and eat it too.

You went from the main plan, to the back up plan.

When she tells you, "I miss you, I love you, blah blah blah...," that's nothing but womanese for keeping you there because she got you like that.

Bottom line, if she loved you, she'd be with you. If she really missed you, she'd be with you. Don't fall for that !@#$% spiderweb tactic. They alluse that to make sure they got you wrapped around their finger. Of course she's going to call you in two weeks. She knows you're vulnerable. She knowsyou ain't really going to get over her if ya'll been together that long.

I'm speaking from experience because I had a girl play me similarly too and I loved her very dearly.

Have some self respect for yourself and handle your first priority, which is custody of your son.

Obviously this girl has no respect for you, so you might as well do it for yourself.

It is a very touchy situation because there is a seed involved , but if she was selfish enough to do this to you already once, trust me she'll do it again( from personal experience, 2 different females ). You always have to keep in mind that you'll never be able to trust her again. Lets look at it how itreally happen , Shes throwing away a 5 year relationship and sacrificed the relationship between you and your seed for a little puppy love, with a Guy with apending Gun charge , ... Shes gonna bring this around your Child ????

Notice how you Dropped her completely and she came running back , not to get back together but in her mind subconciously she was thinking , why isnt he goingcrazy over me? attention *!$!# much ?

Females are like cats , you chase em and they run away , but what happens when you dont pay attention to the cat?

Man theres alot of fish in the Sea , and you can always keep a good standing relationship with your child, but quite frankly dont put your happiness 2nd tohers.

joey-greco-host-of-cheaters.jpg

real talk tho jus keep it moving cuz if she did you dirt once, she will do it again... you would think having a child wit a joint would curtail all that wild##@#...apparently not...jus make sure you are a great father...*+%% the rest of the bull

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Leave the broad man....if she's going to leave you for some dude she just met, knwoing damn welly'all gotta seed together, than she ain't really in love. Lifes a %##+# my dude but that's foul....If you were to get back with her there's achance this will happen again....just worry bout you and your lil 1[/color]

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

Thanks for making this post Cansec0 this advise is helping me out too.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]And +**! that traitor Taylor...i live in RI and i keep hearing about this dude going tothe pats
mad.gif
same people who used to hate are jocking this dude[/color]

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

dis happen to me like 4 days ago.. no lie.. no joke.. i'll keep it short and simple.

I had sex with this chick.. and after that.. we were conversating.. and then she end up tellin me i was her 18th guy she slept with. Back of my mind i was like... danm wish i use a condom... i took huge L .
Real talk, RIP.

jose cansec0 wrote:
Very next day i try calling her, she picks up, and she says "its over

2uz42n5.gif

I could give you some nice advice but you got a a son stuck in-between your situation... The only thing I would suggest is to put yours and hers feelings asideand do what is best for lil man. You need to let her know hands down how you feel about the situation and tell her you don't want your son around no guywith charges straight up!

But she probably found out dude wasn't feeling her the same way she was feeling him...so she wants to come back to you or have you as a back-up plan.Forget about her and get your son! and let her do her.

LAzianBoi wrote:
dis happen to me like 4 days ago.. no lie.. no joke.. i'll keep it short and simple.

I had sex with this chick.. and after that.. we were conversating.. and then she end up tellin me i was her 18th guy she slept with. Back of my mind i was like... danm wish i use a condom... i took huge L .

What the %%#% is wrong with you not using no condom?????
indifferent.gif

Dudes be trying to get caught up now days!
smh.gif

(Dont even give me that birthcontrol story either)

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

*NOTES ON THE GUY SHES TALKIN/MESSIN WITH...*

21 WITH A KID ALREADY
MEXICAN
ABOUT 5'6, FAT AND HES SHORTER THAN HER!!!
JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAY THAT HE HAS A GUN CHARGE PENDING, DONT KNOW MUCH DETAILS ABOUT IT...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ how you just tossed that in there

You locked her down too early.. She was on smash since a teenager and she's wants to live her life.... Its not personal ,its her .... not you... She justwants to jump on a few dudes b4 she settles down for real ... I understand you guys got a baby together but shorty wants to jumpoff for a bit... they all gothru this stage.... its just the roll of the dice... Its better that it happened now that say 5 yrs from now when ur child is old enough to comprehend thesituation... good luck

hell no. my ex deaded me on christmas day. lol she started talking to some other guy in jan. then in feb we got back together. then we completely dead it. andnow im here. im fine =]

Did you really have to ask what you need to do? That straight disrespect on multiple levels. I would say bounce and don't look back but you got a seed.Still, theres no chance I would ever stay with her.

Back
Top Bottom