NT...whats the worst a girl has ever played you? vol. heres my story...

FeeL sorry for you homie...I know its hard to just leave someone alone that you're in love with...think with your head not your heart...

Everytime you wanna give in think of how bad you felt when you found out...and know that she's unloyal and keep it moving...she's confusedobviously...like you said more fish in the SEA!

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

Very well said, especially comin from a womans point of view..
i know in due time ill forget her, although it is gonna be hard considering im probably going to see her every other few days (my son)...
im no where near as depressed i was the first few days so i know ill get through it...
I am surprised by your maturity. A lot of men out there, when their woman does them wrong, you have fists, knives, and guns pulled out sometimes.But it seems like you are holding yourself together. At times, and there will be many days like this, you will probably just break down and cry for hours. Youfeel so alone, so empty. But, that is normal, never ever let your feelings tense up, always let them out. But most importantly, always keep yourself busy andoccupied so she does not wander in your mind too much. You mentioned you have a good support system, so fall back on them and they will help you get throughall this. Also, just know that this was not your fault at all. Do not blame yourself. It is completely her and all her wrongdoing. Have you thought of keepinga journal? Where you can write down everything on your mind? It is a good form of therapy, and is a way of letting it all out. It will take a while to get overall this, but you will eventually. So many of us have been played like this, and we are proof of surviving it all.

On another point, think of her as a habit. A habit that has hurt you in every sense of the way. You need to let go of this habit, this toxic waste in your lifethat was so routine and that you love and care for so much. But this habit is destructive and has caused you so much pain, agony, and misery. It will be likeletting go of a habit. At times you will get back to it and fall for it, but you just need to learn for now to get yourself away from it so you can heal. Ifyou keep being involved with her on a deep level, as I said, you will only go back to step one instead of moving forward and you will remain so stuck on herand what she did. She was selfish and did not think of you when she did this to you. Basically, she thought that her cheating on you, getting with this guy,was worth hurting you and deceiving you for her own selfish gain. She gave you that false sense of security. So why should you spend anymore time thinkingabout her? You need to know your worth and that you will not tolerate the BS she put you through. So spending time away from her until you heal is the best foryou. No one is here to judge you, whatever you decide to do in the end, whether you and her work it out, whether you just remain friends, or you completely cuther out, all up to you. But, most importantly, just take care of yourself and your son for now and concentrate on healing yourself. Those should be yourpriorities. If you ever need advice, you are welcome to PM me. I wish you all the best in whatever the outcome is.

Trust me, ive never been that guy.

I have never taken any girl serious before I met my current gf, and she hasnt ever done anything for me to leave her.

I said your a quitter cuz the situation doesnt sound that bad, or it can be fixed easily.

1st. People don't have kids out of wedlock.
2nd. Be careful of indecisive people.

OP give her a shot but make sure other dude is completely out of the picture and set some new guidelines to make the relationship last. Make sure you twoTHOROUGHLY TALK AND GET EVERY POSSIBLE THING AND SITUATION on the table.

Too many people nowadays only get in relationships just to be in one rather than trying to find someone to marry. I'm not talking about you OP but thepeople who actually think like that.

1st. People don't have kids out of wedlock.
laugh.gif
its 2009 bro

israel5ekla:

It doesn't matter that the situation can be fixed easily. The broad up & ended their relationship of 5 years just becayse of some dude she had justmet. She was willing to throw away 5 years of their life at the drop of a hat. That just shows that he doesn't mean very much to her, she believes that heis replaceable, that she can find someone better than him. If he goes back with her, then he is a complete simp & she's just going to do the same thingto him when the next guy comes along & charms her.

But seriously you think what she did isn't serious enough to be done with her. You must be the type of dude that gets cheated on by his girl, but takes herback anyway.

You know that funny taste in ya mouth when u kiss ya girl... that is all them other dudes jizz swimmin around in there.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I have never taken any girl serious before I met my current gf, and she hasnt ever done anything for me to leave her.

I said your a quitter cuz the situation doesnt sound that bad, or it can be fixed easily.
roll.gif
How is it NOT that bad? You can't easily fix trust

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

The situation doesnt sound that bad from the outside looking in, youve never experienced it and god forbid you do
mad.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
is going to be your reaction

HazeleyedHone

very well said ma'am

I think I might've received the regret call today. After a week and a half of not talking to my ex they told me that a girl called me with a blocked numberat my job a few minutes before I got in. She's the only one that calls me at my job with a blocked number, so I'm assuming it was her. They also calledmy house around the same time with a private number. I'm just planning on ignoring the calls for a few days and then I'll give her a chance to talk tome.

The next time you talk to her, tell her straight; you don't want nothing to do with her no more unless it has something to do with the one thing youguys have in common; your son. Tell her, that you love her for being the mother of your child but that you are hurting for destroying something. There isreally no way you can forget about her because whether you like or not, you will be seeing her or hearing about her for the rest of your life because of yourseed! I think the only way things will ease down, is that you tell her straight up how things will be. And use the anger, hate, and pain you feel as amotivation to become a better person and father!!!

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

The next time you talk to her, tell her straight; you don't want nothing to do with her no more unless it has something to do with the one thing you guys have in common; your son. Tell her, that you love her for being the mother of your child but that you are hurting for destroying something. There is really no way you can forget about her because whether you like or not, you will be seeing her or hearing about her for the rest of your life because of your seed! I think the only way things will ease down, is that you tell her straight up how things will be. And use the anger, hate, and pain you feel as a motivation to become a better person and father!!!

QFT and make sure that you're FIRM in your decision.

TAKE THE KID AWAY ...BET SHE'LL FEEL YOUR PAIN ....100000X OVER

& DONT MESS WITH SHORTY EVER MANE ......

ONCE A CHEATER .....U KNOW THE DRILL

GO WORKOUT & STUFF GET YA GAME RIGHT FOR THE SUMMER PLAN

TRUST YOU GOOD MONEY

LET IT GO YOU GOT MANY YEARS TO LIVE & MANY CHICKS TO COME ACROSS

dam bro i feel your pain I went through some bs like that, just be strong and stay single for a while don'trush back into anything....

first lesson in life. never ever make it seem like u need her more than she needs you. this relationship is doomed cause if u ever get back together she callsthe shots and trust she will cheat on u

But seriously you think what she did isn't serious enough to be done with her. You must be the type of dude that gets cheated on by his girl, but takes her back anyway.

You know that funny taste in ya mouth when u kiss ya girl... that is all them other dudes jizz swimmin around in there.
Never been cheated on, like I said.
Hell no I dont take a girl back, and it doesnt take cheating for me to not take her back.

I said it can be fixed easily because if you think she wont do it again and take that chance then you go from there, either she does it or not.
If you wanna take that chance go ahead. if not, I dont blame you.

Originally Posted by kb8 3qwick

I have a question for the people who said that they have experienced similar situations. I know it probably differs for everybody, but did it take you guys a long time to completely get over the person?
Hell naw. Not one bit.

I've learned to live without her and got over the bitterness, but over her? Nope.
kb8 3qwick wrote:
I think I might've received the regret call today. After a week and a half of not talking to my ex they told me that a girl called me with a blocked number at my job a few minutes before I got in. She's the only one that calls me at my job with a blocked number, so I'm assuming it was her. They also called my house around the same time with a private number. I'm just planning on ignoring the calls for a few days and then I'll give her a chance to talk to me.
Do not answer that phone call fam!

Trust me. I thought I could do it, but all it does is mess with your mind.

Do not do it.

I never really got played unless your including be cheated on. But I hate playing the waiting game. I went on a date saturday, but I'm still waiting on thecall from her and I refuse to call her. She's just like the girl version of me too: both of us have a lot of pride, neither one of us wanna take thebackseat, she's a control freak and I'm somewhat of one, and we both don't like being the first to show vulnerability. With that being said,she's admit she hides some of her self from people so I have no idea of where we're at. We had a great date though, but it's just....I still haveno #$%!@%% idea of where we're at and I'm not calling her first, this $@%% is driving me crazy!
laugh.gif

forget her, she cant even drop a dude when she has been with you for 5 years with a kid together. youll find someone that is better that you'll love morethan her...

Back
Top Bottom