nt, whats ur fav video game of all time?

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Super Smash Brothers series, played it more than any other bunch of games in my lifetime; we're talking whole summers.

^^^^^ yup, also for me it would have to be
goldeneye
final fantasy 7 & 9
halo 2
super mario all three
orcarina of time
twilight princess
Gran turismo 2
I want a ds to hook up to my tv and play those mario games

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

box_128241.jpg

Although I typically despise morons who read a question of their all time favorite something, and the person replies with more than one.....so essentially notanswering the question.........im going to do it. I really truly just cannot decide.

The-Legend-of-Zelda--Ocarina-of-Time-1.jpg

OR

goldeneye-007.518485.jpg

N64 FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Till this day every time my homeboys come over i digg out my xbox and put on nfl 2k5, its a classic overall

nonsports- probably smashbros melee

nba 2k series
resident evil series
Street fighter series
GTA san andreas: iv and the rest dont come close
FFVIII
shadow of colossus.
Prince of Persia series.

i played all the MGS games except for the first one for ps1, and i still cant seem to understand the full story.

alright i definitely know im leaving out a few but im going to take a trip down memory lane (only playstations....if i include snes sega n64 than the listwould be too long)

ps & ps2 (aka my ishh)
duke nukem
tekken
spyro
parappa da rappa
tony hawk
nba street
blitz
crash b
twisted metal (my cousin loved this)
gta
last and definitely not least maddens & lives

Super Mario 64 Easily. No game will ever have a impact like that EVER. This game really changed the way games were created and perceived. Can you rememberyou're first time controlling Mario in full 3D in Peaches Castle? The first time you see Bowser and he was a true badass with that badass theme music.AND...that game STILL has the best controls for a 3D platformer to this day.

Also gotta put the OG Silent Hill up there too. Easily the scariest game of all time. I think the old school graphics actually add to the scare factor.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom