NT: What's what in Boston....

I just went down there not too long ago. You'll definitely want to check out Quincy Market for some good food and street entertainment, but you'll pass it on the Freedom Trail. That's the only place that REALLY stuck out for me. Bodega is tight, but nothing special merchandise-wise. Have fun.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
THE JOKER GANG
"Starting tonight, people will die. Im a man of my word. HaHAhAHahAHAhA."​

well sneaker stores ..
concepts/tannery - harvard square
laced - mass ave
niketown - newbury st.
awol - allston ( nothing special )
re-up - allston ( hard to fine .. ill set up - no sneakers yet )
karmaloop - newbury st.
johnny cupcakes - newbury st.
technical - newbury st.

others ..
prudential mall
cambridge side galleria
downtown crossing
fanuiel hall
quincy market

madvillainy aboogie
"knows who's the illest ever like the greatest story told"
yea, im a female​

I walked my way around Boston, but it was pretty long. Doable, but long. Of course I took the T to get in the general vicinity of where I wanted to go, but you can cover a whole lot on foot.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
THE JOKER GANG

yea, it's a long walk. it's even longer if you don't do it right.
you can walk prudentials to newbury st to bodegas (mass ave.) to laced (mass ave.)
laced is kind of out of the way if you're gonna walk all the way back - idk if there's a subway down there.

madvillainy aboogie
"knows who's the illest ever like the greatest story told"
yea, im a female​

453644.jpg

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

theres a post like this in the NORTHEAST region forum by dirty...has alot of info in it that will prob help you-
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

Quote:
yea, it's a long walk. it's even longer if you don't do it right.
you can walk prudentials to newbury st to bodegas (mass ave.) to laced (mass ave.)
laced is kind of out of the way if you're gonna walk all the way back - idk if there's a subway down there.
6bnx635.gif
THE JOKER GANG

Not in Boston exactly but try to hit up a Jordan's Furniture IMAX! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM COWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
Like Nursing Home Workers, We Killed the 90s.

Welcome to the Bean

1. Downtown- Washington St and Tremont Lots of Shopping if taken subway get off at Downtown Crossing
2. Backbay- Hit up Bolyston St, and Newbury for expensive Shopping Prudential Center/ Copley Place
3. Mass Ave and Huntington Look for Laced and the Bodega if you want some tight kicks
4. South End Neighborhood- Gives you the feel of Hoodlife and Upscale Life. Stay Away from Dedham and W Newton St. It Gets Grimey over there. Also hit up Bobs The Chef on Columbus for some good music and food.
5. Dorchester/ Roxbury- These are some hoods. Dont be driving thru there like a tourist.
6. Charlestown- Nice Neighborhood and have the USS Ships Over there. Stay away from the Projects Over There.
7. Boston Harbor Tour/ Duck Tours- Will take you around the city except for the Hood.
8. Fenway- Boston Redsox Games, and Nice Neigborhood. All the clubs and bars are in this area on Yawkee Way.
9. Brigham Circle District- Museums of Fine Arts is over there and many universities.
10. Boston Common-Is a park Downtown
11. Beacon Hill- Where Politicians and Celebs Live also check out the State House.
12. Mission Hill- Is a Neighborhood thats been Gentrified/Hood you can get some nice views of the skyline over here.
TEAM BALLINNNNNNNNNNNN​
COME AND DEAL WITH THE KIDS WE BALLINNNN BIG BABY !!!!​

you should try to go to the surrounding areas of Danvers...some sick beaches and seafood places and lots of history in Gloucester, Rockport, Manchester and Essex these are all north of Danvers
Quote:
No team in Boston is gonna win a championship this year.

rigghhhtt

"Welcome to the Bean"
Please don't call it that, noone from Boston does or should for that matter.

Beacon Hill- Where Politicians and Celebs Live also check out the State House.
Celebs? That must be a joke. Maybe "local celebrities"

If you want to check out kicks, Boston kinda sucks as far as stores go. The Tannery, Laced, and Bodega are pretty much it. There is a place in downtown crossing that aint bad either.

Back
Top Bottom