NT: What's you personality type? Vol. Jung Test

ISFJ

I remember doing this back in high school and I think I got ENFJ something close to that.

Times have changed
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population. [size=+0][/size]
[/td][/tr][/table]

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

My *#%$ was very accurate

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 59.26% Extroverted (E) 40.74% Intuitive (N) 52.63% Sensing (S) 47.37% Feeling (F) 54.29% Thinking (T) 45.71% Judging (J) 58.33% Perceiving (P) 41.67%

Your type is:INFJ

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

Originally Posted by EMM23

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
happy.gif

took this a while ago and this was me

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.

Your type is: ENTP

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

I got two:

[table][tr][td]
INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
[/td] [/tr][/table]Take Free Jung Personality Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

and

[table][tr][td]
ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
[/td] [/tr][/table]Take Free Jung Personality Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

Your type is: [size=+3]ENTJ[/size]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.
[/td][/tr][/table]

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

Back
Top Bottom