NT: What's you personality type? Vol. Jung Test

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Your type is: ENTP

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

ESTJ - Administrator.

Btw, this is only an abstract version of the real test. Google "Myers-Briggs Test" for the real actual one. It's pretty long though

RNS. I think my ADD medicine has made me bi-polar. It makes me act a complete 360 from how I usually act. Then I experience these swings even when I am not on it.

Your type is: [size=+3]ISFP[/size]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

[table][tr][td]
ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population
[/td][/tr][/table]

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population

[table][tr][td]
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
[/td] [/tr][/table]Take Free Jung Personality Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

nerd.gif

not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing
laugh.gif

looks pretty spot on to me
tongue.gif

Extroverted (E) 55.26% Introverted (I) 44.74%
Sensing (S) 55.81% Intuitive (N) 44.19%
Thinking (T) 64.52% Feeling (F) 35.48%
Perceiving (P) 51.28% Judging (J) 48.72%

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.

Originally Posted by EMM23

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom