NT: What's you personality type? Vol. Jung Test

In my opinion you need a little more than 50 questions for personality tests. I got INTP though

i took one of these 5 years ago and just took it now. i haven't really changed...kinda bums me out because i thought i have changed for the better.

edit: also, which personality is the sociopath. i'm sure we've all met one before in out lifetime

ISTJ - would rather be friendless than jobless
pimp.gif

@+@@# Im about my BUSINESS (Drake Voice)

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by bruce negro

I got two:

[table][tr][td]
INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
[/td] [/tr][/table]Take Free Jung Personality Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

and

[table][tr][td]
ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
[/td] [/tr][/table]Take Free Jung Personality Test
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com
I took it twice, once in the morn, feel asleep work up later, forgot the answers i put and got the same result.

*If you tied on any of the scales, the current algorithm just breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results

I tied on two of the scales so when I refreshed I got these results.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Introverted (I) 60% Extroverted (E) 40%
Intuitive (N) 60% Sensing (S) 40%
Feeling (F) 52.78% Thinking (T) 47.22%
Perceiving (P) 51.35% Judging (J) 48.65%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

[table][tr][td]
Introverted (I) 52.27% Extroverted (E) 47.73%
Intuitive (N) 51.35% Sensing (S) 48.65%
Thinking (T) 64.1% Feeling (F) 35.9%
Judging (J) 51.35% Perceiving (P) 48.65%
[/td][/tr][/table]
Your type is: [size=+3]INTJ[/size]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Your type is: INTP

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Back
Top Bottom