NT: What's you personality type? Vol. Jung Test

Thup guys.
Was browsin teh bee's and stumbled on this test. I'm bored and can't to bed, so for anybody browsin feelin the same way or just up for team late night, why not take this test for +$+%# and giggles?

http://similarminds.com/jung.html

http://

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]According to this, I'm INFP[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It isn't all good 24/7
ohwell.gif
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Spoiler [+]
642s5h.jpg
[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

i am ENFP-
"Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

ohwell.gif

Edit:

My picture in OP's post says "Cause I rule the ***%**! universe, that's why"
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Hmmm this must be wrong me and Pharaoh just disagreed in a different thread.
laugh.gif
but the same as WisePharaoh and James...

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
happy.gif

[table][tr][td]
ESTJ -  "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.
[/td] [/tr][/table]http://similarminds.com/jung.html

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Sensing (S) 58.54% Intuitive (N) 41.46%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Judging (J) 53.85% Perceiving (P) 46.15%

The breakdown is pretty accurate, well not too sure about percentages, but, for the most part, I'd agree with it...

Your type is: [size=+3]ISTP[/size]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/font]
8073-1288034169.jpg

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

Back
Top Bottom