NT, what's your deoderant game looking like?

I've been rocking with Speed Stick Irish Spring, but they changed the formula or something because it looks different now and it's not nearly as effective. Before, my sleeves stayed smelling fresh no matter what, but now, not so much.

I'm looking to switch it up. What do you guys use?

300.JPG

Right guard with basketball top
Old spice Matterhorn/Fiji
Nature arm and hammer

I switch up weekly cause notice once ya body get used to one deodorant it stop working as good

11695229_120809123000.jpg

I constantly check amazon for deals on this stuff. Last time I ordered they had them for like 6 for $16. Best deodorant I've used.
Old spice Matterhorn/Fiji
I tried the Fiji and didn't like it. The smell was just way too strong.

Last edited:
I haven't worn deodorant in years. I was blessed with a non-musky sweat so unless I've been working out for a few days straight with no shower, I don't really stink.

My girl on the other hand smells like fajita meat with bell peppers, onions and lime when she sweats. For some reason it gets my pipe hype.

Last edited:
I haven't worn deodorant in years. I was blessed with a non-musky sweat so unless I've been working out for a few days straight with no shower, I don't really stink.

My girl on the other hand smells like fajita meat with bell peppers, onions and lime when she sweats. For some reason it gets my pipe hype.

sounds like me. I rarely need it, which is why I use women's. not too heavy of a scent.

I also feel you on the girl odor. when mine gets off work smelling like pennies and white people's basements my body be too ready.

I actually make my own deodorant; haven't purchased any all year, since I had started to do so.

You can read reviews of people who have complained that it becomes ineffective after awhile, and actually made them sweat more than they did, prior to using it.
i used it for a while but not really much different than clinical strength stuff

i used to get botox treatments in my pits for sweating and that worked well. 

Back
Top Bottom