NT, Whats your opinion on this?

Originally Posted by JP310

I don't like him ,but i don't have a grudge. It bothers me how he just brings people over to smoke and let's all these people walk through our house. I know a couple of his friends and i'm cool with them, but that doesn't mean they don't have to respect my dads house. They either smoke in the garage or the patio and sometimes i smell it,sometimes i don't. Mainly when they walk through the house is when i can smell it a lot. I guess i just don't like keeping stuff from my dad. I have never told him about him bringing friends over and smoking. They kinda caught him smoking in his room once but idk what happened with that. His mom is weird and was in straight denial. When they are in the back i am worried that the neighbors might smell it and call the cops or something because they complain a lot. But who knows, He prolly does it when i'm gone too.
indifferent.gif
If it's that serious give him 1 (or about 20) ofthese...

5a236bc6438a7edb43dc8c4059721dbe0f984aff.gif

IMO, your doing the right thing.

He needs to show some respect for the house.

He doesn't own anything if hes not paying %**+.

Don't know if I read it wrong but you guys all live in the same house? cause if so then I guess you really can't do anything seeing as how he livesthere too personally I wouldn't snitch or nothing its not that serious but your the older brother set him straight

Edit: ItsGettinHot Point is he still lives at home so no matter the age he has got to respect the house. That's how i was raised. IDC if the dude is 25.
His age is not why I emphasized that part.

And seriously. All your reasons sound so iffy. If he brought people you didn't know over that weren't smoking, would it be OK? What if he smokedacross the street and came home blunted? Is that alright? What if he only did it when you weren't home so that you wouldn't be hiding anything fromyour Dad, is it OK then?

It sounds like both parents have an idea of what's been going on, and they haven't done anything about it. They haven't talked to you about itright? If they're not trying to stop him, and your name isn't on the deed, then how is he not respecting the house?

^
laugh.gif

I already said i'm not gonna snitch. IDC that he smokes weed. He can make his own decisions. Just have some respect and don't bring it around thehouse.

Edit: ItGettinHot Yea thats true. I guess i do sound a bit salty. I guess you have to know how he is. He just hasthat idgaf attitude. And yea i don't care if he smoked across the street
laugh.gif
And the thing is he doesn't bring people over unless they are gonna smokeaside from a few friends who have met his mom and my dad. And him doing it when i'm not here is out of my control. My dad did talk to me the day after thesmelled weed in his room and my dad knows i don't smoke. I see how from someone's point of view i might just seem mad ,but truth is the guy has norespect and lies to his mom's face. I just want to know if i did the right thing b/c i feel like i did. I just wish he understood.

you sound salty....you state that "it will catch up with him" and he is as you put it "ruining his life", he is your brother (step bro ornot) you should try and help him..point him in the right direction so he can better himself....I am going to go out on a limb and say that you actually likehim F'ing up so you can either act superior or look superior, so you can put focus back on you since you might be loosing ground with your father....

how is your relationship with your dad and your step mom??? I have a lot of friends and family in the field of psychiatry/psychology and we talk about thisstuff a lot.....

But I could be wrong......

you just probably wanna start a fight with him because you got nothing better to do. that's my opinion.

he should respect the house, if you were livin with him u cant say nothin, but ur not so his !%@ should get the hell out the house when he plans on doinsomething illegal.

everyone else, would u be cool with son havin illegal firearms in ur parents house? I sure hope not

Yeah dude... You're totally being a party/life/mood/vibe pooper. "Why you so uptight? You need to smoke more breathren..."

DublBagn: I have a great relationship with my Dad. My stepbrothers Mom on the other hand i rarely talk to but i amnice to her. I have my own Mom
laugh.gif
.There are no problems with me trying to look superior or anything like that.

ReginaldNoble: Someone asked how old we were. I'm not trying to say I'm older so he has to listen to me. Heis gonna do what he wants to do.

If we lived together on our own (which would never happen) i wouldn't have that much of a problem with it and would try to come to a fair agreement. Thefact is we are both at home and neither of us pay rent. So we gotta respect the house right?

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Yes, but it's not OP's house, therefore, it's not his responsibility to try and stop it. (Trying to solve it on hisown, without involving his parents, ISN'T going to work) It's your parents house, so just ignore it and let them find out on their own. They WILL findout eventually and you are in the clear on both sides.

Trying to stop them without snitching will just cause even more problems between you and him because neither of you are the boss of each other/billpayers/owners.

Just chill, it won't be long....

^
laugh.gif

I already said i'm not gonna snitch. IDC that he smokes weed. He can make his own decisions. Just have some respect and don't bring it around the house.

Edit: ItGettinHot Yea thats true. I guess i do sound a bit salty. I guess you have to know how he is. He just has that idgaf attitude. And yea i don't care if he smoked across the street
laugh.gif
And the thing is he doesn't bring people over unless they are gonna smoke aside from a few friends who have met his mom and my dad. And him doing it when i'm not here is out of my control. My dad did talk to me the day after the smelled weed in his room and my dad knows i don't smoke. I see how from someone's point of view i might just seem mad ,but truth is the guy has no respect and lies to his mom's face. I just want to know if i did the right thing b/c i feel like i did. I just wish he understood.
Well, truth is, i'm a guy with the same kind of attitude that you seem to dislike so much.
grin.gif

But anyways, you disliking his attitude shouldn't be your reason to mess with him for smoking weed. If you don't like his attitude, talk to him abouthis attitude.

If all of us can see that his smoking isn't the real problem, then he will too. So when you confront him about it and you can't give a good reason,he's gonna ignore you and think you're just bein' a
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
cuz you don't like him. (Which is the case isn't it?)

Don't get me wrong, if you really have a problem with him smoking at the house, then you should let him know, but it's pretty clear that this is a caseof misguided emotion.

PERSONALLY, i'm a violent dude, and i'd just beat his
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
till I get my way, but if that's not your cup of tea then you should just leave it alone because that's an issue between him and your parents.

change it to cigarettes, and then the smokers will change their whole attitude. some people just don't want to be around somebody else smoking, no matterwhat it is. not a hard concept to grasp.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Yes, but it's not OP's house, therefore, it's not his responsibility to try and stop it. (Trying to solve it on his own, without involving his parents, ISN'T going to work) It's your parents house, so just ignore it and let them find out on their own. They WILL find out eventually and you are in the clear on both sides.

Trying to stop them without snitching will just cause even more problems between you and him because neither of you are the boss of each other/bill payers/owners.

Yea i see what you're saying. I been doing that for some time now and for some reason today i just felt like telling them to leave. I feel like i did theright thing, but i guess as long as he doesn't do it in the house and he doesn't have a bunch of people, i'll look the other way

ItsGettingHot It was more about respecting the House and not his attitude. I know I can't change his attitudeand i'm not trying to.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Yes, but it's not OP's house, therefore, it's not his responsibility to try and stop it. (Trying to solve it on his own, without involving his parents, ISN'T going to work) It's your parents house, so just ignore it and let them find out on their own. They WILL find out eventually and you are in the clear on both sides.

Trying to stop them without snitching will just cause even more problems between you and him because neither of you are the boss of each other/bill payers/owners.

Yea i see what you're saying. I been doing that for some time now and for some reason today i just felt like telling them to leave. I feel like i did the right thing, but i guess as long as he doesn't do it in the house and he doesn't have a bunch of people, i'll look the other way

ItsGettingHot It was more about respecting the House and not his attitude. I know I can't change his attitude and i'm not trying to.
Well if the issue is the house, then like tree4twenty said, it's not his house to do as he will with, nor is it yours to set rules for.

Him vs the house = Him vs the homeowners.

You're not in the equation.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Sounds like you're pickin' a fight for no reason.

You said that it becomes your problem, but you didn't say why?

Are you allergic? Do they stink up the house? Are they breakin' stuff?
When someone has marijuana all those who are on the lease are also guilty of possession.

Just like if someone has weed in the car, everyone has it. Doesn't matter who owns up to it.

i swear you sound like one of those anti-marijuana commercials.
and idk if you've ever had any experience with the law or basing your facts off what you saw on law & order but in the state of FL whoever mans up for the stuff is the one who gets arrested and i know cause i had see my boy get locked up last month and i was stuck with no ride cause he was the one driving.

and i've seen plenty of episodes of DEA where there 2x year olds get busted with whatever on em and they find more stuff at the parents house cause thats where they live. not once have the adults even been threatned let alone arrested.

and OP you sound salty for no reason, state why it's such a problem.

How do I sound like an anti-marijuana commercial?

Laws vary from state to state, however the majority have laws that hold accountable all in a vehicle or residence. Listen I smoke bud, however I'm notgoing to compromise another individual for my habit.

BTW: I'm pretty sure cops cut people slack. The state of florida can probably press charges against all individuals in a vehicle around marijuana. Howeverits up to an officer whether he wants to take it to that extent or not. As far as my "experience", I'm on probation for felony possession.

indifferent.gif
@ you

laugh.gif
@ You for thinking you actuallypossess any knowledge on the subject because you got lucky and an officer cut you some slack.

Back
Top Bottom