NT.. Whats your reason for staying in COLLEGE?

Originally Posted by pr1nts

Originally Posted by yungmatt

at the moment i'm only in college to be in it. i will most likely end dropping out and just starting my full time job. if i stay i don't see me getting any more money then i would without my college degree. i mean if i dropped out right now i could get a starting salary of $80,000 a year. it would go up within 2 years too
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
friend of the family owns a business, it's kind of lame taking the easy way out but i'm lazy
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
I never woulda started school
laugh.gif

at the moment i'm only in college to be in it. i will most likely end dropping out and just starting my full time job. if i stay i don't see me getting any more money then i would without my college degree. i mean if i dropped out right now i could get a starting salary of $80,000 a year. it would go up within 2 years too
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
friend of the family owns a business, it's kind of lame taking the easy way out but i'm lazy
ohwell.gif
it's not really taking the easy way out....it's a job

Jobs dont work.. my friends dad just got his 401 taken away and he worked for schick for 25yrs +

Because eventually the economy will recover...Plus a degree is something I have always wanted

ohwell.gif

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
I never woulda started school
laugh.gif
forreal dude thats a come up

Honestly, my two older brothers never finished. One dropped out of HS, but eventually got his GED, and the other just never finished college. I really justwant to finish for my mom and dad... more so my dad.

- It's free
- It's fun (living with my buddies, not school)
- There will always be jobs for English teachers
BrokeBallah wrote:

True.. True, but how many of guys know people that have degrees that dont do anything.. SMH i have alot of friends that have it worse than me with DEGREES. 95% have no jobs or work retail and 5% got something from the degree :T

Where did you get that statistic?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom