NT Whats your Regimen?

I figured we all can bounce ideas off of each other.

I've been trying to get in a healthier lifestyle, routine, eating habits, morning routines.

Anything beneficial...

I started making hot tea every morning so far before heading into work. ( wake up about 330 AM daily)

Post yours.

Me and my wife been meal prepping for a lil over a month. Usually just grill everything but the brown rice. I need some ideas on different meals we can make on the grill.

Weekday
- 5 am alarm
- Drink water
- Hygiene stuff
- Out the door by 5:45 am
- Work
- Hospital library until traffic dies down
- Dinner at home
- Leisure reading until bed (~9 pm); this month it's personal finance

No schedule on weekends, pretty much do whatever I feel like whenever I want.

Regarding meal prepping, it is the best **** ever. A couple hours on a Sunday makes the rest of the week so easy when it comes to meals. On the off chance we don't meal prep, can always count on my Soylent :lol:

Last edited:
Posted this in another thread

1400mg flax seed capsule
Double dose Super B complex (2)
2 1200mg fish oil, comes to 720mg omega-3
50mg zinc
1000mcg B12

All of these things are good for treating issues that relate to erectile dysfunction. If you don't suffer from ED they just have you on rock and lasting longer. They increase ejaculation volume, better consistency, stronger pop, and completely removes the salty taste.

Daily routine, sometimes a multivitamin also. The combo has also helped a lot with anxiety, loss of focus, and my memory. I don't find myself "bored" as often and my energy level is higher. Didn't have ED, I took that combo for something else and looked into the benefits later after I realized my stamina and blood flow was picking up by the day.

I also eat a lot of fruits and veggies multiple times a day, every single day. Drink water basically all day.

3-5 hours of sunlight a day. At least 3 miles traveled on foot. Covered 5.4mi @ 13,297 steps today walking around the city. Also quit drinking and smoking, haven't felt this good in years.

Last edited:
I wake up at 4am Sun-Thurs because I start work at 5am. Cup of coffee and some greek yogurt is my breakfast most work days, and I go to the gym right after every shift.

Daily routine, sometimes a multivitamin also. The combo has also helped a lot with anxiety, loss of focus, and my memory. I don't find myself "bored" as often and my energy level is higher. Didn't have ED, I took that combo for something else and looked into the benefits later after I realized my stamina and blood flow was picking up by the day.

I also eat a lot of fruits and veggies multiple times a day, every single day. Drink water basically all day.

3-5 hours of sunlight a day. At least 3 miles traveled on foot. Covered 5.4mi @ 13,297 steps today walking around the city. Also quit drinking and smoking, haven't felt this good in years.

Are you in the gym as well? On top of all the ish you do already you'd be walking round feeling like super man [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Are you in the gym as well? On top of all the ish you do already you'd be walking round feeling like super man [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I work out at home a lil bit but I need to hit one of these 24hr gyms out here for real :lol: that's the one thing I'm missing.

Last edited:
In for the pipe recommendations

Kale Kale Kale and more Kale
Have that pipe on rock

Drink hella water
Eat lots of real food
Hit the gym and be active.

I'm outside all day everyday so it isn't that hard. Then I just go to the gym 4-5x a week.

Allow myself a cheat day
Try to cut down on meat. Usually go a couple days out of the week without it
Any good ideas for vege meals?
Drink lots of water

Well here is my health regimen. I Intermittent Fast

On Fast days:frown: I work 3rd shift)

Let's say I start on Monday
Eat Dinner around 5:00 P.M., go to sleep, go to work @11 P.M.,I dont eat at work and drink lots of Natural Spring Water,
by the time I get off @ 7 A.M. I am at 14 hours fasted(16 to 24 hours is sweet spot),
Go home drink "advanced" alkaline water(1 teaspoon of each: Tumeric,Spirulina, Moringa Leaf, and Baking Soda, 3 to 4 times a week) go to sleep for about 4 hours(18 hours fasted)
Workout WITH WEIGHTS for about an hour(19 hours fasted), wait 1 or 2 hours to let the workout do its thing( 20 or 21 hours fasted)
Eat a healthy meal(65% healthy 35% less healthy)

Tuesday eat 50% healthy/50% Less healthy
Wednesday eat whatever I want
Thursday at 5:00 P.M. start new fast
Friday 65% healthy/35% Less healthy
Saturday 50% healthy/50% Less healthy
Sunday eat whatever I want

Lost 85lbs of fat and put on 10 lbs of muscle doing this. Have kept it off for 8 months now.
Healthier than I have ever been, My immune system is hella boosted, stamina way up, my body is alkaline, way less mucus production,
no more achy ankles and knees, more energy, clarity of the mind,

If anyone has any questions about Intermittent Fasting, the way I do it, just ask.

Allow myself a cheat day
Try to cut down on meat. Usually go a couple days out of the week without it
Any good ideas for vege meals?
Drink lots of water
THIS. But Natural Spring Water from confirmed sources only.
Any other water that has been purified is a no go.
Those waters that were purified were done so either with chemicals, or using machines that are cleaned using chemicals.
Either way those chemicals are passed along to you and your system has to use resources to process them out.
Resources that could be better used keeping your body clear of disease.

Right now I've been drinking 5000 year old water straight from a Natural Hot Spring in Hot Springs Arkansas.
Brought back 12 gallons with me from my recent trip there. Use the natural spring finder to see if there is one in your area.

If not drink one of the confirmed natural spring water brands like, Fiji, Poland Springs, Evian,or Chrystal Geyser

Last edited:
alarm 6:05 am
drink water
make an omelette (just started cooking breakfast recently my alarm used to be set to 6:25)
eat with orange/cranberry juice
shower 6:45 am
pack gym bag
7:30 leave house
half hour commute (25 miles) in the fast lane the whole time
work starts at 8:30..but I get there a lot earlier
back to desk
reddit maybe 2 hours
start being productive around 1030..if I get any rushes I obviously work on them
eat snack around noon
lunch 2:30
fly out of building at 5..I literally run to my car
Gym by 5:30..
Out sometimes in an hour..or 1.5 hours
eat
Relax

4ebe16624b95a6f8f7654bd998097fe7.jpg

Looking into creating one. Need some type of motivation ...can't say how many times I've started something and then said **** it

I tend to follow the same routine Monday - Friday. I think I've got it down pretty well and feel disoriented whenever I deviate from it... With that being said, a routine is a routine and like anything else, can get boring at times.

Wake up 6-7 am
Gym
Come home eat breakfast/shower
Work by 9:30
Leave work by 6
Dinner
Relax/run misc. errands
Read
Watch TV

On the weekends I abandon the routine and do whatever I want, whenever I want. Much needed.

Back
Top Bottom