NT, whats your thoughts about women w/ fake rumps?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

HigherGround wrote:

Sorry to disappoint you

do72au.jpg
spl156370_001.jpg

tired.gif

i wouldnt date a chick with a fake butt, she'd probly have issues... btw just felt like posting this beautiful pic i saw over at Kloop... an no im not a rep

e872087-pnkzoom3.jpg

I don't like fake anything
Girls that are comfortable with what they were born with are
pimp.gif
in my book

I mean I still wanna smash but I don't agree with it at all. Plus chicks be overdoing it to the next level.

I honestly do prefer an all natural chick with an innate pretty face, real hair, fat +#!, and tig ol bitties.

Would pipe, would not wife.

I've dated slammed women with fake *******, contacts, extensions, fake nails, heavy make-up... you name it.  So, why not a fake butt?

Oh so now y'all like it all natural huh?
laugh.gif

Y'all beast over Kim K but now everyone wanna scream they don't like anything fake LOL
116opvk.jpg

dmqkwz.jpg

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I would say that about half or over of the models NT beast over have fake butts. In general, men do not care. Why does it matter anyways? Would it matter to you if the girl had fake hair, colored contacts, fake nails, spray tan, fake eyelashes and 5 lbs of make-up? If you say you like a girl to keep it all natural, then how natural are we talking about?
I personally hate it all

HATE fake hair (HATE WEAVE with a passion)
HATE fake nails
HATE a lot of makeup
HATE fake contacts

It just presenting a person that isn't you. Eventually ALL of those things will be exposed and the man will be disappointed. (If he has standards).

How natural would my ideal woman be?

Not heavy on the makeup
Natural hair (really have become a BIG fan of this lately)
Fake nails are just dumb. Never dealt with anyone with those

It matters to me because a woman that feels that she doesn't need as much artificial assistance is really a beautiful thang. So all of those things do matter to me.

I'm not a fan of it if doesn't feel natural at all...I got a dance from a chick with a fake %## from this strip joint where Angle Lola Luv use to strip at and I'd never do it again

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

My simple $@$ probably wouldn't even notice unless I knew her before surgery.
laugh.gif

Thats the thing, to me its so obvious, and so forced that its actually sad.

...I'm not really focused enough to elaborate on why I see things the way I do, but the standards in which women are measured in this country are so screwed when women are getting fake $%@*$.

...Fake breast are one thing, inexcusable yes. But it is more so acceptable now-a-days, than fake $%@*$. IMO you may as well wear a shirt that says I have low-self esteem with your enlarged boobies, or other enhanced features.

Yea I was speaking to someone about this recently.

They have recently been selling these body suits that make women APPEAR to be slimmer. Instead of holding them responsible and telling them to get in the gym and put in work to lose the weight, they just tell them to HIDE it. Well what happens when a man is about to lay you down and he is taken by surprise because of the amount of fat that busts through your clothes, that weren't visible before? It isn't fair that we as men have to deal with these indirect lies that women use.

But for most women, beauty is the only avenue of competition they have with one another so that is why they put such a high value on it. It is just bothersome that so many can use so much artificial assistance and probably feel no remorse about it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea I was speaking to someone about this recently.

They have recently been selling these body suits that make women APPEAR to be slimmer. Instead of holding them responsible and telling them to get in the gym and put in work to lose the weight, they just tell them to HIDE it. Well what happens when a man is about to lay you down and he is taken by surprise because of the amount of fat that busts through your clothes, that weren't visible before? It isn't fair that we as men have to deal with these indirect lies that women use.

But for most women, beauty is the only avenue of competition they have with one another so that is why they put such a high value on it. It is just bothersome that so many can use so much artificial assistance and probably feel no remorse about it.
You already know the answer to this, guys will eat that foolishness up either way. If society really took a stance and frowned upon a lot of these enhanced features, women (and men accordingly), will own up, and really take responsibility for their God-given features.

Toast. Remember that women are the biggest consumers so I don't knock them for selling them stupid products that allow them to not have to step their game up.

I just think that it devalues us as HUMANS by making it ok to just get those quick fixes instead of putting time and effort into it.

Plastic surgery
Gastric Bypass
Over indulging in cosmetics
Fake hair (Go see good hair btw)

It is all part of the grand scheme of things to make women not have to "man up" and better themselves on their own merit. It hinders many of them but it makes them happy so what can I really say.

I just prefer women that aren't slaves of this way of thinking.

i have no opinion towards a fake butt, until i get the pleasure of ramming my pelvic area against one rigorously during late night 

sexual- intercourse. 

35jjksj.jpg

Real talk

I could care less about it being fake or not as long as it's there. No butt is a no go for me.

How many of yall actually experienced these fake butts in real life tho (not pron)? Could you really tell (I'm talking strictly implants not butt pads)

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

e872087-pnkzoom3.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'd easily take a chick like this over a broad with fake body parts.[/color]

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Natural all day. I'm not a fan of anything fake.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]End of story.[/color]

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I could care less about it being fake or not as long as it's there. No butt is a no go for me.  
Men here are wondering why some women resort to plastic surgery. This is exactly why. In order to feel more sexually desirable and especially if she lacks fuller or bigger female body parts that attract the opposite sex, she might have really low self esteem, and to change that she will get body parts enhanced. So now, the guy who thought she had no ##$ and whom she was not desired by, might now be attracted to her and she can get his attention. The same goes for some women who have no boobs, are not thinner (so get they liposuction),etc.

Some men in here are claiming they are all about natural women, when if they were walking down the street, most of the time they would probably check out the girl who is decked all head to toe with all that fake aura and fake boobs and butts, rather than the girl who is more natural, less make-up and dolled up and has natural body parts. I am not saying ALL, I am some most men.

Didn't have an opinion until I got a lapdance from a girl with a fake butt. It was terrible! Like she was flexing her butt real hard the whole time. I mean they still look nice, but having first hand experience I'm not really a fan.

Back
Top Bottom