NT, whats your thoughts about women w/ fake rumps?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Some men in here are claiming they are all about natural women, when if they were walking down the street, most of the time they would probably check out the girl who is decked all head to toe with all that fake aura and fake boobs and butts, rather than the girl who is more natural, less make-up and dolled up and has natural body parts. I am not saying ALL, I am some most men.
But even if those same men PREFERRED natural females, shouldn't they still be allowed to enjoy looking at females that don't fit their IDEAL prototype?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Some men in here are claiming they are all about natural women, when if they were walking down the street, most of the time they would probably check out the girl who is decked all head to toe with all that fake aura and fake boobs and butts, rather than the girl who is more natural, less make-up and dolled up and has natural body parts. I am not saying ALL, I am some most men.
But even if those same men PREFERRED natural females, shouldn't they still be allowed to enjoy looking at females that don't fit their IDEAL prototype?

Of course they do. No problem with that. I am just saying that maybe some women resort to the fake look whether it be putting so much makeup on and getting their body parts enhanced or worked on is because they see that it makes them achieve society's or men's beauty standards so they can fit that mold and be considered more sexually desirable/attractive. A woman originally with no boobs or butt who gets a brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation will now have more men who seek her since she fits their sexual beauty standards and she is considered more physically attractive.  

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Sorry to disappoint you

do72au.jpg
I LOVE when people say Kim K. Sound like haters.

Is it really that impossible that she was born with a big !!#? Saying Kim is fake is so laughable, there is a thread every week in NT about dat mass. And in those threads its nothing but chicks with huge glasses......so why is it "far-fetched" for Kim to have the same? It makes no sense to me.

How is Amber Rose not considered fake but Kim K is?

-The Juice

I am just saying that maybe some women resort to the fake look whether it be putting so much makeup on and getting their body parts enhanced or worked on is because they see that it makes them achieve society's or men's beauty standards so they can fit that mold and be considered more sexually desirable/attractive. A woman originally with no boobs or butt who gets a brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation will now have more men who seek her since she fits their sexual beauty standards and she is considered more physically attractive.  
Agreed with everything you said.

Would you consider this a "bad" thing though?

I personally stated why I felt it was. It is essentially a form of deception in my eyes.

She looks so gross in that picture. Like a damn horse. I always thoughtshe was natural. But again I wouldn't know the difference.

Having the obsession I do with the female posterior, I find it offensive. For you dudes who would I need you to hit a strip club out here in PG MD and get a first HAND/DANCE experience. Doesn't even feel right. Highly unattractive. Not a fan of the fake melons either.

I would say that about half or over of the models NT beast over have fake butts. In general, men do not care. Why does it matter anyways? Would it matter to you if the girl had fake hair, colored contacts, fake nails, spray tan, fake eyelashes and 5 lbs of make-up? If you say you like a girl to keep it all natural, then how natural are we talking about?

hispanic chicks

platano and aguacate is what build bodies like goddess

fake butts are a no go for me. I probably wouldn't pass on a chick with a fake *%* but I definitely wouldn't wife her.

damn, this thread really has me contemplating whether or not kim k's butt is fake.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Is it really that impossible that she was born with a big !!#? Saying Kim is fake is so laughable, there is a thread every week in NT about dat mass. And in those threads its nothing but chicks with huge glasses......so why is it "far-fetched" for Kim to have the same? It makes no sense to me.

How is Amber Rose not considered fake but Kim K is?

-The Juice
So, we are haters too if we point out the obvious that Pamela Anderson has fake boobs?
grin.gif
 It is not the fact that it is impossible to be have a huge @##, it is that it looks fake! Google Brazilian butt lift/injections - before and after. You can tell. Homegirl does the whole nine - liposuction, buttocks lift/injection, breast enhancement (they look real, but maybe she just lifted them), and face plastic surgery.

As for Amber, I think hers is fake too. It is rumoured that when she used to be a stripper and only used to go by "Rose", she had not as much shape and no butt. Supposedly she gets lipo done and got butt injections. Rosa Acosta too, fake. Count Suelynn as having had lipo and a fake butt too. I am telling you, a lot of these "urban" models, a lot of them even if they had big booties, they went and got theirs even bigger. What appeals now to the black/latino demographic they cater to is who's got the biggest waist to @ss ratio. The bigger the @##, the more sexually desired they are. That is why a lot of them get theirs done.

But girls like Diznee and Bria, theirs are real. 

MyTMouse, google Brazilian butt lift or injections. You'll start to notice which ones are real or fake.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

I'm not a fan of it if doesn't feel natural at all...I got a dance from a chick with a fake %## from this strip joint where Angle Lola Luv use to strip at and I'd never do it again

You in the DMV ??
Sensationals
nerd.gif
?

Back
Top Bottom