NT, whats your thoughts about women w/ fake rumps?

Yes I just seen that Tosh.0 clip.

...Post all of your immature banters, but I just find it unattractive, overall.

...And post your own damn pics.

I hate when you can see the incision lines, really bad jobs and it is a turnoff. There are some that you can't tell, that are definitely better. Overall, some women need it imo. And some don't, especially those with stick legs and huge fatties.

I don't like anything fake on my girls.

Something as simple as makeup can become a huge turn off.

I never came across one here yet but it's something i could appreciate for what its worth

Ive come across some before and I hate when you can tell. Where the thigh connects to the $!@ looks really off on a lot of girls and it hardly shakes. Even worse, a lot of girls who get it done dont even need it.

I would say that about half or over of the models NT beast over have fake butts. In general, men do not care. Why does it matter anyways? Would it matter to you if the girl had fake hair, colored contacts, fake nails, spray tan, fake eyelashes and 5 lbs of make-up? If you say you like a girl to keep it all natural, then how natural are we talking about?

No fake butts....

you gotta have no physical attributes if you need a fake back side. This fact alone is a def turn off.

Natural > Fake

^examples?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I would say that about half or over of the models NT beast over have fake butts. In general, men do not care. Why does it matter anyways? Would it matter to you if the girl had fake hair, colored contacts, fake nails, spray tan, fake eyelashes and 5 lbs of make-up? If you say you like a girl to keep it all natural, then how natural are we talking about?
most of the stuff you named is removable

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I hate everything you said on females except contacts on occasion. Fake butts,and breast is unattractive to me, fake butts though I know some girls have it that I don't know its fake. To smash I mean I guess it don't matter but its not something that would excite me. I don't think a girl that goes out of her way to do that to herself is the type of chick I would like to date though, most chicks that I see get these operations done just look like they insert multiple men inside their mouths a day. 

Back
Top Bottom