NT. When did u have....

When did you have a sense of what you wanted to do as a career..I mean i'll be a senior in a couple months and i have NO CLUE what i want to do

Many people spend their entire lives searching for their purpose.

Don't rush it and just follow your heart.

senior in HS or college????

im a HS senior now and i still dont know what to do........but the last couple months of HS is the breeziest ever its going by quick cuz its so fun

I knew I wanted to be a psycho-therapist since I was in the 10th-11th grade

Im a Sophomore in college now

musician. since sophomore year in high school. Using a business major as a back up. minoring in music soon and hopefully transferring to berklee in a few years

i been knew i wanted to make music... now i just gotta find some income to help me get out here...

OP I just knew I wanted to dress fresh and make a lot of money doing no manual labor...I originally set out to be an architect but switched majors in my sophomore year.

The only advice i got for you is do something that you are both good at and like. A lot of times they are the same because its fun to be right all the time no one has fun failing all the time.

I decided to be a business major because there is money in it. Then ended up liking finance because i was good at it. Have concentrations in finance and accounting and now I'm a financial analyst at NASA.

It helps to get to know what you want to do early to get into some internships or co-ops (also shows you if you like the work you could be doing for the rest of your life). A lot of people i went to college with did accounting internships and immediately changed their majors because they hated the work.

Good luck OP

im a freshman in college, i hate college already its just like HS, but paying money to take stuipd classes and i just wana be successful in something, even tho im not good w/ my major(accountin) i just gotta force myself to do it

i just knew i wanted to help people and make difference. ive always felt that way. for awhile i said i wanted to be a therapist but ill see after my teaching committment

im 25 and i still dont even know, specially after working as a financial advisor for 5 years and thinking that was going to be my career.

Back
Top Bottom