NT,when did you stop getting whoopings?

5th Grade somewhere around then. They found out it was illegal..
ohwell.gif

belts, extension cords, closing thing within reach, and ahh yes grandmas favorite "a switch" , spanking your kids, a staple of the african-americancommunity.

Smh... Can't remember what age exactly. I know I was in grade school, and I recall I didn't cry bubbles. Never happened again after that. Moms justtried to throw stuff but always missed during high school.

probably when I was big enough to give them back, plus once I hit middle school I started acting right

I was a crazy kid

14/15 when i started getting my growth spurt and getting bigger and bigger. now im 6'6
laugh.gif

moms would give me a whooping and go say "that didn't even hurt him, just got me tired"

I wish i still got served every now and then,
smh.gif
(probably be a better child)

man i got whooping with everything in the book

belts, switches, then they moved to the combo whoops

extention cords then make me take a hot bath, rubber holes then take a bath

the last whooping i got was when i was about 16 i was 6'1 200 pounds and my pops went to swing the belt and i grabbed it and throw it looked him in theeyes...................thats all i can remember but from wat i hear the man put the bangs on me then put me to sleep
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by RavageBX

When I physically stopped it from happening. Think I was like 15 or 16.
Grab the belt or whatever and hit em with the
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

That's the thing about whoopings, you have to time that one right because if you tried to snatch the belt and you couldn't overcome yourpops old man strength, its going to come 3 times harder

like 12 or 13
after that they threathened me a few more time but they saw that i wasnt fazed by it so they pretty much stopped

It was about 5th grade and my pop whopped my *$$ for getting suspended for some foolishness in school.

I know a dude whose parents would still ground him and clap him up every once and a while. He was 21 and in college
smh.gif
smh.gif
he finally movedout though.

last time i rememberd i was in 4th grade....heres how the convo went...

*me and mommy are sittin under the cover watchin cartoons"
*mommy didnt wanna watch cartoons anymore*

mommy: shawn, wheres the remote?
me: i dont know

mommy: * looks under the cover*.....wheres the remote?
ohwell.gif

me: i dont know. *looks under the cover on my side*......

me: oh i found it, here it is.
happy.gif

mommy: where's the remote

me: its right here its right here!!!!

mommy: *not hearin me for some reason*........shawn, where is the remote??
mad.gif

me:frown:yelling) ITS RIGHT HEEEEREE!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mommy:
mad.gif

15x4w3n.gif

mommy:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
DON'T U EVER YELL AT ME!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

4f925d3e87ef68debb22013568704f54a163f86.gif

all over a remote, geez
smh.gif

maybe 14 i used to get into a lot of crazy stuff.

Burnt a football field Firemen came $75
Burnt our back yard, my bro tried to tell my mom but she didnt believe him so he put it out. lol
Burnt our roof
Burnt our garage, after i poured gasoline on the floor and lit it i took off crying, my bro had to put out this fire too. lol. I was young
Jump of an ice cream truck once, firemen came charged my parents another $75
Also i shot a hole in our glass window with a bb gun, and said our neighbors did it but they found out it was me. Pulled that belt out like pootie tangs dad.

Wrecked 3 of my sisters bikes
Wrecked four of my own. lol I cost my parent mad money.

Totaled 3 cars that were paid off, never hurt anyone though. Better yet no car to car collisions. maybe my parents emotions and my body alittle.
Theres a lot more, i think i was just born to mess up, im good now that im 20 you have to grow up sometime. lol

I got a spanking for quitting the highschool basketball team after i made it out of 82 people. I was one of two.
Quit football my freshman year because it was to hot.lol

Back
Top Bottom