NT , when was the first time you've ever been called ugly ?

badkarma

Banned
I remember being in the 5th grade , i had a huge crush on this half black chick named Destiny . My female friend found out and told her in the lunchroom after i told her not to . Next thing you know her friends and her are giggling while my friend is over there chatting it up , she then came over and said she didn't like me because I'm ugly . My esteem dropped down so low in that time of my life .
lol , what's funny is that she just requested me on fb claiming how she's been "searching" for me for the longest . It's been over eight years now and suddenly she wants me .

too bad she's fat now .
roll.gif

Anyone have any stories they want to share ?

Puberty was rough on me so I wasn't the best looking dude in elementary and middle school. But once high school hit, I grew into my face and girls started to notice me more. Too bad they all got fat and ugly. Even the ones who denied me in high school think I'm attractive ever since I got to college. "This is for all the ##+%%%* that played me, what up +!%!"

I dont remember ever being called ugly. I was never mean to anyone, so i guess there was no need. I think im only an avg looking dude. But certain chicks think im the cutest.

One time i was high at a party and these girls was breaking me off, anyways they put a light up to my face and are like" ewww hes ugly!" they was some bald headed ratchet hood rats, no but seriously they were. 

back in HS. I tried to get at this chick on BP and she dissed me hard. Cornrows were a failed experiment for me 
roll.gif

I've never been called ugly to my face nor has a friend ever told me that someone has said I was ugly so I don't actually know. I still feel like some people think I'm ugly.

middle school
hey ugly
why are you looking at me ugly
move ugly
you were cute as a baby, how'd you get so ugly
yo ugly, you got a dollar i can borrow
eww i'd never go out with his ugly %$*
damn you ugly b
move, you cant sit with us ugly
etc

My OWN mother called me ugly when I didn't take care of myself. One week I just went GRUDGE no shaving, taking care of skin and all. Straight up insulted me that week.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Puberty was rough on me so I wasn't the best looking dude in elementary and middle school. But once high school hit, I grew into my face and girls started to notice me more. Too bad they all got fat and ugly. Even the ones who denied me in high school think I'm attractive ever since I got to college. "This is for all the ##+%%%* that played me, what up +!%!"

How do you grow into your face
roll.gif

To answer op's question, a couple of times I've been called ugly. I ain't going to lie.

But now I just realize that most of the people that called me that either liked me and didn't want nobody to know, or were ugly themselves so it was kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

Now I get stared at constantly by girls and 2 times in my life a gay dude. 
laugh.gif

I chalk it up as whatever.

Sophmore year, Desirae Martinez. I asked her to go to homecoming with me and answered with "hell no your ugly".
My esteem dropped for like a week but I ended up talking to girls 2x better
smile.gif

Like the kids say these days "its all gucci"
smile.gif

Ugly.. Such a cruel word to describe someone. I've never been called such, but that doesn't make me anymore special than someone who has. Vanity ftl

The ones who called me ugly were usually hoodrats , i remember this one dude used to bully me and call me ugly all the time . Somehow he's made it into the big "rap game" and is well known at clubs .

funny that he called me ugly when he looks like Mr.Popo from Dragon ball Z

Sadly , he's winning :

7hgowjr

Originally Posted by Oxygen

One time i was high at a party and these girls was breaking me off, anyways they put a light up to my face and are like" ewww hes ugly!" they was some bald headed ratchet hood rats, no but seriously they were. 

Yeah , it's always the hoodrats calling people ugly , fortunately they end up with STDs and anonymous baby daddies .

Back
Top Bottom