NT, where is the line drawn? 8 Simple Questions

OK everyone. I was wonder, where do you draw the line of trust with a GF/BF/Spouse?

I'm going to throw out different scenarios, so just put a cool or not cool...

1. S/O still chills with ex from time to time.
2. Extensive flirting by your partner to others.
3. People of the opposite sex texting your S/O at late hours.
4. People of the opposite calling your S/O at odd times.
5. Person of the opposite sex calling your S/O daily.
6. Person having a best friend of the opposite sex they go places with and chill with.
7. S/O going to the club without you.
8. S/O chilling with someone they previously had sex with.

Also, where does the line of trust and standing your ground start?

cant really answer those for you, it all depends on you, the s/o, the situation, just all of that, too many factors to it honestly, you gotta look at each situation differently

if you're chilling with an ex it either means you're trying to get back with them or just trying to smash

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Theres no reason for me to chill with an ex unless im tryin to smash

This. 
Every ex I chilled with, regardless if they were in a relationship or not, ends up with sex.

Dude, I know you have mentioned in the past about abstaining from sex. Without sounding mean, is there any chance that she doesn't share that same interest? Is there a chance that even if she doesn't act on those urges, she enjoys knowing she could if she wanted to?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Dude, I know you have mentioned in the past about abstaining from sex. Without sounding mean, is there any chance that she doesn't share that same interest? Is there a chance that even if she doesn't act on those urges, she enjoys knowing she could if she wanted to?
No, no, no. Me and my girl are great.

I saw the thread about the Yankee tickets/dudes ex, and the other threads in recent weeks that dealt with things of this nature.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

OK everyone. I was wonder, where do you draw the line of trust with a GF/BF/Spouse?

1. S/O still chills with ex from time to time.
2. Extensive flirting by your partner to others.
3. People of the opposite sex texting your S/O at late hours.
4. People of the opposite calling your S/O at odd times.
5. Person of the opposite sex calling your S/O daily.
6. Person having a best friend of the opposite sex they go places with and chill with.
7. S/O going to the club without you.
8. S/O chilling with someone they previously had sex with.

yup time to let her go....

She outta pocket with all that except 7

Originally Posted by Put em up

Except for # 7 the S/O is outta pocket for doing any of those.
How many times too much for you all when it comes to the club?

We all know the girls who club like every weekend. To me if you are in a relationship, you should rarely ever be there if at all. Its not exactly a place you'd want to be if you are in a relationship.

Another question I have is, what if a guy/girl had a best friend for years that was the opposite sex? To what extent are you all comfortable with?

alien.gif
RKO2004 wrote:

1. S/O still chills with ex from time to time. depends how often...have i met her? she have a new man?
2. Extensive flirting by your partner to others. what's extensive? i don't expect them to keep a
indifferent.gif
 when a female talks to them but don't OD

3. People of the opposite sex texting your S/O at late hours. tell that !%!*! to fall back
4. People of the opposite calling your S/O at odd times. see 3
5. Person of the opposite sex calling your S/O daily. some of my friends i talk to daily...if we've met and she seems cool i MIGHT not trip but ill keep an eye on her
6. Person having a best friend of the opposite sex they go places with and chill with. i do to so why can't they?
7. S/O going to the club without you.  we sure as hell ain't goin together so have fun and i'll see you after
8. S/O chilling with someone they previously had sex with. im not the jealous type but again see 3

thats the best i could do with out going into to much detail...

1-2 not cool
3-6 are only cool if the dude is gay.
7 is cool.
8 is definitely not cool.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

alien.gif
RKO2004 wrote:

1. S/O still chills with ex from time to time. depends how often...have i met her? she have a new man?
2. Extensive flirting by your partner to others. what's extensive? i don't expect them to keep a
indifferent.gif
 when a female talks to them but don't OD

3. People of the opposite sex texting your S/O at late hours. tell that !%!*! to fall back
4. People of the opposite calling your S/O at odd times. see 3
5. Person of the opposite sex calling your S/O daily. some of my friends i talk to daily...if we've met and she seems cool i MIGHT not trip but ill keep an eye on her
6. Person having a best friend of the opposite sex they go places with and chill with. i do to so why can't they?
7. S/O going to the club without you.  we sure as hell ain't goin together so have fun and i'll see you after
8. S/O chilling with someone they previously had sex with. im not the jealous type but again see 3

thats the best i could do with out going into to much detail...

1. You know know most of the time, well at least from what I see, the person is single.
2. Na not stonefacing but they shouldn't be putting on a show either.
3. Exactly. Well the person should know to fall way back.
5. Come on. You're going to catch a problem eventually. You'll be OK with it at first. Then if you two get to that special point of love, you'll speak up.
6. Well do you see yourself getting to a point where you rarely ever see that person?
8. I don't think jealousy is involved here. Sex is a pretty major deal to reach an agreement on.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Theres no reason for me to chill with an ex unless im tryin to smash

Exactly. One of my ex's came to my house unexpected a few weeks ago and I told her to leave. 

none of them r acceptable
except 6 and only if she knew the dude since they were real young

The club is cool as long as its not every week or every two weeks thing. That's just OD...then again, I like going to the club with my women. All the other stuff is just crazy. People talking bout its cool to chill with an ex, that situation is just setting their relationship up for failure. Its no need to talk to someone from the past, unless someone is trying to rekindle something or sex. #*@* that were just friends #!%!.

As for as males friends if they're I know guys and 85% of dudes, if the chance popped up they would smash their female friends.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

1. S/O still chills with ex from time to time......not a big deal
2. Extensive flirting by your partner to others.......not cool
3. People of the opposite sex texting your S/O at late hours........depends who it is
4. People of the opposite calling your S/O at odd times.............depends who it is
5. Person of the opposite sex calling your S/O daily..................depends who it is
6. Person having a best friend of the opposite sex they go places with and chill with..............cool
7. S/O going to the club without you.................................cool
8. S/O chilling with someone they previously had sex with........depends who it is

a lot of these are not big deals...but it depends on your relationship

Back
Top Bottom