NT, Which Game System should I get and Why? UPDATED on PG 4..MADE MY DECISION

Im thinking about getting a system. So I need help in my decision. I keep hearing about those RROD on the Xbox 360. Yet I hear the new 80 GB PS3 doesnt playPS2 games anymore?
mad.gif
I heard the Wii is ight.

What are the Pros and Cons of what you have?

ps3, cuz I have a wii and u wont like it for long... Xbox rrod, xbox live might be better but if you dont feel like paying the money for it ps3's is free.Blu ray is getting very popular and u definetly wanna have a blu ray player just to have one and ps3 has some nice exclusives

Cool, but with the 360, if I get those RROD, can it get fixed or is it a major expenseive L?

Also with the PS3 is there any that play PS 2 Games

I have both PS3 and Wii and there both cool, PS3 got some good games and the online is good, I never played Xbox live though.

The Wii is good if you have other people to play with but the games can get boring quick.

they all have their pros and cons.

the wii is pretty fun, but only if you have people to play with (imo).

the ps3 and xbox 360 are pretty equal i'd say. the xbox 360 has been plagued with the RROD, but if you haven't heard already, microsoft has finallyfound the solution to the problem (you can google it to find the article). the ps3 has a blueray player in it while the xbox 360 has just a regular dvd player.they both have about equal games, but the one advantage xbox has is xbox live. the online gameplay is arguably a lot better. you have to pay for it, but itprevents you from having to play with kids that just screw around. you really can't go wrong with either system.

i have a xbox 360, but i'm thinking about selling it this summer to buy a ps3. i would only do it, because i just bought a new tv and would want to utilizea blueray player.

360 because when you get the RROD it makes you learn to appreciate life more

I have all 3 so here's the breakdown:

Wii: A few fun games but the novelty will eventually wear off. Mine sits in my closet right now.

Xbox 360: I love mine, I've gotten RROD twice but it gets fixed promptly. I like the feel of the controller more than ps3 and I'm a big fan of Halo 3and the Gears of War series.

PS3: I got it because I wanted a good blu-ray player so I figured I'd spend the extra couple bucks for this. Blu-ray is amazing on this and the graphicsare incredible when playing games. Again, I don't like the controller as much as the xbox but I found one online that mirrors the 360 control. Also, I havean older 360 so it doesn't have the HDMI port so this wins again. Throw in free wireless, free PSN and this is the smarter choice.

Winner: PS3

My PS3 is the 80BG Metal Gear Solid 4 pack system, and it has backwards compatibility. That might've been the last system that was BC.

You could probably still find one.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I have all 3 so here's the breakdown:

Wii: A few fun games but the novelty will eventually wear off. Mine sits in my closet right now.

Xbox 360: I love mine, I've gotten RROD twice but it gets fixed promptly. I like the feel of the controller more than ps3 and I'm a big fan of Halo 3 and the Gears of War series.

PS3: I got it because I wanted a good blu-ray player so I figured I'd spend the extra couple bucks for this. Blu-ray is amazing on this and the graphics are incredible when playing games. Again, I don't like the controller as much as the xbox but I found one online that mirrors the 360 control. Also, I have an older 360 so it doesn't have the HDMI port so this wins again. Throw in free wireless, free PSN and this is the smarter choice.

Winner: PS3

Thank You

Xbox. I don't have either but i'd rather get an XBOX because of the Netflix option and the x10000 better online content. + Halo

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Xbox. I don't have either but i'd rather get an XBOX because of the Netflix option and the x10000 better online content. + Halo
You can stream SD and HD movies directly from the PSstore.

We have all 3. Personally, there are more games that I am interested in playing on the 360.

I have all 3 as well. Here's my opinion on the systems.

Wii: It's basically like a party game system. I play it from time to time, playing Mario Kart Wii, SSBB, Mario Party 8. Zelda was good and Wii Sports wasgood but got boring after a while.

Xbox 360: My favorite from the bunch, most of the games I like are on the 360. Halo 3, Gears, BioShock, Fable 2, etc. Xbox Live is great but a little at times,it could mess up. But, it gets fixed asap so that's why I like paying for the service and I like the overall interface of the 360 as well.

PS3: It's a great system, great Blu-Ray player but I really haven't gotten into it. It has great games like MGS4, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet,Resistance 1 and 2, etc. Their service is free which is nice, they have Home which is a cool addition, and their store has a nice looking feel to it. They alsoshow prices instead of points as the 360 does.

Back
Top Bottom