NT... Which site and/or store do you use to get the best deals on electronics? *Bonus Pic Enclosed*

Looking to pick-up a PS3 and a new television... Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  Also, I have attached a pic for your troubles.  Thanks.
1zy7ewk.jpg

Looking to pick-up a PS3 and a new television... Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  Also, I have attached a pic for your troubles.  Thanks.
1zy7ewk.jpg

slickdeals.net

livehotdeals.com

anyone know anymore sites for good deals?

slickdeals.net

livehotdeals.com

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

slickdeals.net

livehotdeals.com

retailmenot.com if you're looking for coupon codes/discounts.

fatwallet, which is like SD

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

slickdeals.net

livehotdeals.com

retailmenot.com if you're looking for coupon codes/discounts.

fatwallet, which is like SD

op should change the title to deals in general, wanted to make a thread like this but there have already been a few...just need to search

op should change the title to deals in general, wanted to make a thread like this but there have already been a few...just need to search

slickdeals.net but a lot of people fail to realize slickdeals usually does not cover your local electronics. For example I have gotten way better deals looking through weekly ads of local stores than going on slickdeals. Certain stores have B&M deals that wont be on slickdeals. You will find some B&M deals on their but those are usually for the larger cities. For example in January i scored a 32" LCD for $269 at Compusa B&M which is WAY better deal than ANYTHING on slickdeals at the time (hell my steal was similar to what this years black fridays offerings were and I got it in January).

Back
Top Bottom