NT, who do you appreciate? vol. Spread the love

Rusty for fighting the everyday battles in the politics thread that I don't have the patience to fight myself! You the real MVP Rus!

The holy trinity first of ninjahood, goldenarmz and HBW

Then all the nters that made it big, all seem to be from the og era. Travie mccoy, Wale, Tyga, dom kennedy, ben baller, dj skee, bobby hundreds, neek

Last edited:
my immediate family mom, dad, sister, bro in law, and nephew... and celebrity/athlete wise MJ, floyd and melo and jayz

Last edited:
Parents
Grandma
Uncle
Cousins
Best Friend since HS
My job
NT community

Hope the list will continue to grow

leilani leeane, skin diamond, jayla foxx, harley dean, teanna trump, ms juicy, catalina and isis taylor, jasmine byrne, possibly racist jynx maze, persuasion, kelly starr, serena ali, julie kay, ms cleo, aurora jolie, brittany white, kandee lixx, luscious louis, pinky, cherokee, italia blue, sophia castro, brianna bella, natalia mendez, noemilk, abella danger, crackhead mamis off tha hamster, brittany jones, ava dalush, carmen michaels, menage a roz, cali davenport, butterscotch, darlene, sienna dream, all tha thots dslaf be getting, rumika, aika, shiori tsukada, sakurai ayu, mirai sunohara, maria ozawa, tha right hand & wrist, adriana malao, jessica bangkok, london keyes, gianna michaels, kelly divine, paige turnah, bella moretti, rane revere, jergens, meia wilson, sinnamon love, arianna knight and tha rest that do it for tha culture and not just a check.

for keeping a papi light when times got hard.

God. Without him I'd be dead if those bullets didn't "some how" curve around me. For real...

Last edited:
Shout out to this Italian Jersey Shore/Pauly D type dude at work who knows I just broke up with my ex and she jacked me and screwed me on some money who has gone out of his way to invite to different things so I'm not just sitting at home looking pitiful. I had dude all wrong based on appearance.

Mom and Dad always. Our relationship is beautiful. Love having adult conversations with them.

My cousin who is like a brother to me. We have good conversations and I can't wait to kick it with my dude again soon.

My last remaining uncle in San Diego. He's a good dude.

My cousins in SD. Looking forward to our Christmas party.

My NT fam. I don't mess with other forums even though I've signed up for a couple. I feel like some of us have had life experiences together even though it's just over the internet. There's a few trolls and clowns and we all will never agree on everything, but y'all are some solid dudes. Why did old girl @shoefreakbaby want me to suffer though? :lol:

Last edited:
I appreciate the NTWT regulars and then about 5 other people on here
View media item 2250920
leilani leeane, skin diamond, jayla foxx, harley dean, teanna trump, ms juicy, catalina and isis taylor, jasmine byrne, possibly racist jynx maze, persuasion, kelly starr, serena ali, julie kay, ms cleo, aurora jolie, brittany white, kandee lixx, luscious louis, pinky, cherokee, italia blue, sophia castro, brianna bella, natalia mendez, noemilk, abella danger, crackhead mamis off tha hamster, brittany jones, ava dalush, carmen michaels, menage a roz, cali davenport, butterscotch, darlene, sienna dream, all tha thots dslaf be getting, rumika, aika, shiori tsukada, sakurai ayu, mirai sunohara, maria ozawa, tha right hand & wrist, adriana malao, jessica bangkok, london keyes, gianna michaels, kelly divine, paige turnah, bella moretti, rane revere, jergens, meia wilson, sinnamon love, arianna knight and tha rest that do it for tha culture and not just a check.

for keeping a papi light when times got hard.
View media item 2250919But on a serious note I am thankful for my wife and my family/friends and being truly blessed in most aspects of life. Oh and of course I am thankful to be part of NT for the various ways it has entertained me throughout my life. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom